• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fight cancer is like fight bullies indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every criminal bully that committed crimes on me I have the right to list the prime suspect of their true identity and clone and no need to swear. Because if they didn’t do crimes on me they wouldn’t be listed.
Do crimes to accuse me chicken with no evidence of me being chicken want to complain on me listing their names and clones? Self entitled cancer hakka Cantonese dogs prostitute descendants @musclepower @iamnobody etc are like that lah hahahahaha sibei siao suay and shameless

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do crimes to accuse me chicken with no evidence of me being chicken want to complain on me listing their names and clones? Self entitled cancer hakka Cantonese dogs prostitute descendants @musclepower @iamnobody etc are like that lah hahahahaha sibei siao suay and shameless
No wonder loser that can’t make it big from Philippines to Indonesia to Malaysia to spore to USA hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
slut slut slut
BUSTED HAKKA ADULTERER LIAR BULLY DOG SON OF CHICKEN THAT DARE NOT SWEAR IF I AM A VIRGIN YOU DIE A VIOLENT DEATH. PUI!

HAKKA ADULTERER DOG WITH CHEAPO CHEAP DAO TAO STRATEGY OF GETTING MARRIED MISTRESS FOR EASY EXIT HAHAHAHAHA

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
up up up slut slut slut
BUSTED HAKKA ADULTERER LIAR BULLY DOG SON OF CHICKEN THAT DARE NOT SWEAR IF I AM A VIRGIN YOU DIE A VIOLENT DEATH. PUI!

HAKKA ADULTERER DOG WITH CHEAPO CHEAP DAO TAO STRATEGY OF GETTING MARRIED MISTRESS FOR EASY EXIT HAHAHAHAHA

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
up up up slut slut slut

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cancer sufferer blog. like watching cancer sufferer slowly dying by the day but still fighting to live. gin cham.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
cancer sufferer blog. like watching cancer sufferer slowly dying by the day but still fighting to live. gin cham.
Ya that’s the unfortunate truth. No way to beat some cancer bully dogs that are shamelessly deceptive mass that regrow, repeat and repeat lies until they kill you.