• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fight cancer is like fight bullies indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why everyone want to fight cancer? Why don’t just forget it and walk away? That’s what everyone say right? Just walk away from bullying lah. Just die from cancer lah just like people say just let Malaysian and sinkie dogs smear and whistle at me song until die lah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why everyone want to fight cancer? Why don’t just forget it and walk away? That’s what everyone say right? Just walk away from bullying lah. Just die from cancer lah just like people say just let Malaysian and sinkie dogs smear and whistle at me song until die lah
Talk is cheap indeed when you are not the one kena cancer or kena cyber and real life bullying until you jump to death. Look at how self entitled Cantonese dog Malaysian dog @nightsafari clone you can puke indeed always playing victim poor thing victim of racism while trampling me song song hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to fight. Just admit you're a fucking slut with a broken hymen and the cancer will slowly go away.
Tsk tsk tsk look at you cancer Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat lies that I am a slut when you dare not even swear for it and so self entitled forcing your victim of bullying to admit slut when I am no slut. What kind of human is this indeed yikes Cantonese dog is fucking cancer indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And cancer is like Hakka Cantonese dogs you kill their shameless HARMFUL LIES they just repeat and repeat. Pui!
Cantonese dogs prostitute descendant @musclepower pretend cannot understand who is the cancer and who is fighting cancer insulting them IN RETURN AS SONS OF CHICKEN. Self entitled cancer indeed to demand me to swear for them being sons of chickens when they dare not swear for accusing me chicken. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dogs prostitute descendant @musclepower pretend cannot understand who is the cancer and who is fighting cancer insulting them IN RETURN AS SONS OF CHICKEN. Self entitled cancer indeed to demand me to swear for them being sons of chickens when they dare not swear for accusing me chicken. Pui!
All Cantonese Hakka dogs that bullied me like @ginmother @rotiprata@Balls2U@musclepower @sbfuncle etc are self entitled cancer and repeating harmful lies cancer that should die a violent death and that’s called Justice. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk look at you cancer Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat lies that I am a slut when you dare not even swear for it and so self entitled forcing your victim of bullying to admit slut when I am no slut. What kind of human is this indeed yikes Cantonese dog is fucking cancer indeed
Now people like @empathizerofeatshitndie another shameless hakka cancer dog repeating harmful lies non stop should know why I am English literature A1. Good analogy and good analysis isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And cancer is like bullies: very deceptive
IMG_6088.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual every sentence I made is a factual assertion that I can swear for and can prove indeed.
And can prove doesn’t mean I need to prove okay ? I spend my money and sacrifice my dignity for examination to satisfy cancer Hakka Cantonese dog prostitute descendant cancer mouth that pay nothing and dare not swear for accusing me chicken? That’s then called mad indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual every sentence I made is a factual assertion that I can swear for and can prove indeed.
Every criminal bully that committed crimes on me I have the right to list the prime suspect of their true identity and clone and no need to swear. Because if they didn’t do crimes on me they wouldn’t be listed.