• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022 [Official Thread@]

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
| Kylian Mbappe's father in 2018: “At first, I wanted my son to play for Cameroon but, someone at the Cameroon Football Federation charged a sum of money that I didn’t have to make him play. The French didn’t charge anything.”

◾| Can you now see how terrible corruption has affected Africa! Imagine all the stars African nations would have had if they didn't ask players to bring money before selecting them to play. I am ashamed!

◾| Don't ever blame any player of African origin for playing for an European nation. Embolo was asked for bribe but he didn't have money so he went to play for Switzerland and then he scored against Cameroon and Africans came out to curse him! For refusing to pay bribe!

◾I can beat my chest and tell you if Ronaldo and Messi were in Nigeria they would be hawking because obviously no one would let them play for Nigeria.

◾| We have lost many big names due to corruption in Africa. Until we stop corruption in football trust me: NO AFRICAN COUNTRY WILL EVER WIN THE WORLD CUP!

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next World Cup with 48 teams co-host by 3 countries, these 3 countries automatic qualification?
Then the only way Singapore can qualify if we co-host with Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
But then again, building a world class stadiums are very costly, lands scarce Singapore can't find any where to build stadium, Malaysia is too broke to build.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next World Cup with 48 teams co-host by 3 countries, these 3 countries automatic qualification?
Then the only way Singapore can qualify if we co-host with Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
But then again, building a world class stadiums are very costly, lands scarce Singapore can't find any where to build stadium, Malaysia is too broke to build.

The logistics would be terrible. Also the weather... Brazil 2014 had some games played in Amazonian jungle area Manaus, and they couldn't take it.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/jun/17/brazil-world-cup-people-amazon-fifa-manaus

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crowning moment,

Messi the honourary Arab.

FkSAtwrXoAMjsil

Masha Allah.

Allahu Akbar.

Arabic was once "lingua franca" e.g. during Abbasi era (?) or Ummayad/Muawiya era (?), and Persians spoke and wrote with aplomb in Arabic. It's only nowadays that you find nonsensical responses from these stupid Persians against speaking and writing in Arabic again. Persian script is basically Arabic, as was the script used by Ottomans. Until Mustafa Kemal changed it, Anatolians also used Arabic alphabet.

Same is true for other middle easterners like Berbers, Kurds, Pashtuns (afghans), Ordu speakers even going as far east as melayun/brunei etc who used Jawi. They all used/use currently a version of Arabic script.

No country today objects to use of English as lingua france, certainly not tiongkok, russkies iran or any other. They all agree that according to Chicago convention english is the language of international aviation. When messi and french captain was talked to by the ref during the match, he spoke in English.

So why should anybody object to Arabic as lingua france for a wider Middle Eastern union?

Even Messi world cup winner is an honourary Arab.

:thumbsup:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
| Kylian Mbappe's father in 2018: “At first, I wanted my son to play for Cameroon but, someone at the Cameroon Football Federation charged a sum of money that I didn’t have to make him play. The French didn’t charge anything.”

| Can you now see how terrible corruption has affected Africa! Imagine all the stars African nations would have had if they didn't ask players to bring money before selecting them to play. I am ashamed!

| Don't ever blame any player of African origin for playing for an European nation. Embolo was asked for bribe but he didn't have money so he went to play for Switzerland and then he scored against Cameroon and Africans came out to curse him! For refusing to pay bribe!

I can beat my chest and tell you if Ronaldo and Messi were in Nigeria they would be hawking because obviously no one would let them play for Nigeria.

| We have lost many big names due to corruption in Africa. Until we stop corruption in football trust me: NO AFRICAN COUNTRY WILL EVER WIN THE WORLD CU

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore shouild start to bring in African talents, instead of faked CECA Indians talents

Talented African footballers come here also turn into no talent. It's the environment. Put a delicious snack into an unflushed toilet bowl, and it becomes inedible. :cool:

Also, the African talents prefer to go to some top European country which can compete regularly. Doubt Sinkieland can make it even with eight slots for Asian/AFC countries in the next World Cup. :roflmao:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talented African footballers come here also turn into no talent. It's the environment. Put a delicious snack into an unflushed toilet bowl, and it becomes inedible. 

Also, the African talents prefer to go to some top European country which can compete regularly. Doubt Sinkieland can make it even with eight slots for Asian/AFC countries in the next World Cup. 

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New FIFA Ranking top 20:
1. Brazil
2. Argentina
3. France
4. Belgium
5. England
6. Netherlands
7. Croatia
8. Italy