• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022 [Official Thread@]

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
1671386981135.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ronaldinho moved to PSG in 2001 and wins the World Cup.

Mbappe moved to PSG in 2017 and wins the World Cup.

Messi moved to PSG in 2021 and wins the World Cup.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you book tickets super in advance and help out your fellow countrymen, anything is possible.

I heard that there are no direct flights from Buenos Aries to Doha, those Argentine fans had to change several flights.
No direct flights, tedious connecting flights.
Give them credit for loyalty and patriotism.
CONGRATULATIONS

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you Argentina for beating that bunch of niggers. White power prevails! :thumbsup:

Expect some libtard 'journalist' to call this a 'dark day' for sports and football etc. :biggrin:

20190810_BLP506.jpg

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Congratulations to Argentina for winning the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP in Qatar.
Like many other world cup fans, I agree that it is the greatest final I've ever seen, absolutely nail-biting right up to the end.

wced.jpg

argo.jpg

arg.jpg

As we come to a close of this sammyboy.com world cup thread, my congrats to all who have made monies and congrats to samster Maximilian for keeping his kukubird intact. Thanks to all samsters for contributing and guests for viewing in making this thread a success.
See you at FIFA WORLD CUP: Canada-USA and Mexico 2026.

IMG-2022121220.jpg

qte.jpg

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now Saudi ARABIA should humblebrag they are the only team to defeat the world champions. They deserve another holiday.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations to Argentina for winning the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP in Qatar.
Like many other world cup fans, I agree that it is the greatest final I've ever seen, absolutely nail-biting right up to the end.

View attachment 172808

View attachment 172809

View attachment 172810

As we come to a close of this sammyboy.com world cup thread, my congrats to all who have made monies and congrats to samster Maximilian for keeping his kukubird intact. Thanks to all samsters for contributing and guests for viewing in making this thread a success.
See you at FIFA WORLD CUP: Canada-USA and Mexico 2026.

View attachment 172811

View attachment 172812

View attachment 172813

brudder see u in 2024 in germany :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL leemember to feel gan cheong for your bets but not for the game becas it was already fixed :roflmao:
What is the difference with excited for your bets vs excited for the game ? KNN
Ans :
Excited for your bets means just turn off the TV and turn on the score notifications and wait for final leesult
Excited for the game means turn on TV and nail biting and kpkb when ball hit pole or missed by 1mm or penalty awarded etc
This is meaningless and stupid to do becas leesults were fixed :roflmao: