• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ferrari Driver Died ; Taxi Driver Injured On The Job - 12 of May

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those that are worthy older gen, are treaured by their govt and reasonably well taken care of to say the least. These will not want to relocate out of their country.

thats where you are wrong ...theres also many nice older PRC in singapore . by the way , those nice PRC whom i know are all from the young gen .

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last edited:

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal
where did you dig up this piece of infor ?

If I tell you, I will have to kill you.

Joke aside, Singapore is a favourite money laundering hub for Asians. Remember how Wu Ching-mao, brother-in-law of Chen Sui Bian, ex-President of Taiwan, laundered millions of USD in Singapore?

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;bvn7kYh4J6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvn7kYh4J6s[/video]

This news floating around... TRUE??

The dead PRC driver of the red Ferrari was the brother of Ma Yong, one of the big mafia bosses operating in Chongqing. During the crackdown initiated by Bo Xilai and Wang Lijun on the Chinese mafia, Ma Yong fled to Guangzhou in the south.

The Straits Times of May 14 described the deceased driver, Ma Chi, as a 31-year old private investor. The latter never graduated from college. According to some sources, Ma Chi used to launder at least US$ 1 million per month in HK.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I tell you, I will have to kill you.

Joke aside, Singapore is a favourite money laundering hub for Asians. Remember how Wu Ching-mao, brother-in-law of Chen Sui Bian, ex-President of Taiwan, laundered millions of USD in Singapore?

yes i do agree with you singapore is a laundering hub for asians ..but where do you get the information on that ferrari owner brother ? i would like to know if you dont mind sharing .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;bvn7kYh4J6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvn7kYh4J6s[/video]

This news floating around... TRUE??

The dead PRC driver of the red Ferrari was the brother of Ma Yong, one of the big mafia bosses operating in Chongqing. During the crackdown initiated by Bo Xilai and Wang Lijun on the Chinese mafia, Ma Yong fled to Guangzhou in the south.

The Straits Times of May 14 described the deceased driver, Ma Chi, as a 31-year old private investor. The latter never graduated from college. According to some sources, Ma Chi used to launder at least US$ 1 million per month in HK.

confirm ma yong is that dead PRC driver brother ?

Y

Yip Hon

yup Ma Yong indeed.

there is also another Bro. called

Ma Bao residing in Spore.

No prize for guessing who Ma Bao is :smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is singapore, so hard to say what will happen in courts, especially 3 out 4 people in the 2 cars are FT. Singapore court famous to be FT friendly. Insurance claim in singapore is very low right? This is not amercia.

There are numerous legal implications even though he's dead especially in matters such as insurance claims.

Y

Yip Hon

without Ma Bao changing
the housing rules Ma Chi
would never have purchased
the $3m Penthouse in East Coast.
and who knows how many other
private pty in Spore ?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
without Ma Bao changing
the housing rules Ma Chi
would never have purchased
the $3m Penthouse in East Coast.
and who knows how many other
private pty in Spore ?

They bought these private property in Singapore during the time their uncle, Mr Mah Boh Tan, was the Minister for National Development.