• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ferrari Driver Died ; Taxi Driver Injured On The Job - 12 of May

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Passenger of the Ferrari... but she's a japanese?

And Leongsam categorised you as level headed. Read and find out what the discussion is all about before attempting TCSS session mah!

Kan Lu eh Lau bu Puah cheebye!:mad: Now infract me you fat fucking chao cheebye.:oIo:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying to drum up sympathy so stupid sinki will donate
To them because they so poor thing.
We do have a long standing record of being stupid with misplace
compassion towards dead FT but stingy towards locals.

hi there

1. my hunch: the reporter in question is another tiong!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And Leongsam categorised you as level headed. Read and find out what the discussion is all about before attempting TCSS session mah!

Kan Lu eh Lau bu Puah cheebye!:mad: Now infract me you fat fucking chao cheebye.:oIo:
Omg.. my dog is on the loose again..... LOL

Y

Yip Hon

Trying to drum up sympathy so stupid sinki will donate
To them because they so poor thing.
We do have a long standing record of being stupid with misplace
compassion towards dead FT but stingy towards locals.

Chinese papers support Ma Chi

Y

Yip Hon

No . there are many other riches from other countries.

China billions can read our chinese papers .... free advertisement for wan pao / sing ming/ zhao pao

This thread now got 30,000 hits maybe from China and Japan also

Y

Yip Hon

Any Bros and Sis got picture of the Japanese Girl Passenger ???

Please share ....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cox he's rich and support the economy? :confused:

No because the local Chinese new media industry is infested with Tiongsters: reporters and editors. In print, on radio and on tv.

No surprises as to whose side they're on.

If you're observant enough, you'd have realized that in recent years, they are more inclined to put in more coverage of offbeat/quirky news from China, just as filler material on a slow news day.

Expect more spin on Mr Ma Chi's 'good character' in the coming days, with testimonials from relatives, co-workers and friends on what a 'nice guy' he was. A few prominent individuals may also step in and put in a few good words. Just like those socialites (read: social parasites) who had put in a good word for Howard Shaw.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Another Fatal Accident At Bugis. Ferrari driver died!

I would have infract you as severely as you give for those who start a new thread for belittling and insulting all the honest hardworking taxi-drivers in Singapore. You mean taxi-driving job is high class job in Angmoh land?

I concur! :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because in Sinkieland, a person's worth is judged by his money. In other words, virtually all of you here are less worthy human beings than Lim Swee Say. :smile:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. i am surprise that tonny has not utter a single word on such thing.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you think behind every nick there is a physical face than you are dead wrong.I came to the conclusion from the days of soc.culture.singapore followed by this forum and others.Sam should know.In a forum,in the context of Singapore,sometimes there are more IB nicks than unique individuals.It's a sad reality of Singapore.Since PAP itself owes it's electoral wins to psychological spin doctoring---the very reason why PAP controls local MSM 100%----where it cannot control it confuses.

Let's take Ramseth for example---do you know what that nick means?It's an Indian name.yes! there are Indians with such names.What gives?Because basically,Ramseth,like Kojakbt and Jah Rastafar began their lives to masquerade as a non Chinese.But because their nicks were accepted their roles too changed.

No,I am not forming a conclusion based on that premise alone.So why is Ramseth a big deal you may ask.Than you have to look at how ISD operates.They draw you close so that they knows you better.As in the famous Godfather quote,'keep your friends close but keep your enemy closer'

That 's how intelligence fellas operates.

I don't as you put it believe that the PAP IB is doing nothing and that is why I think their intention is to troll and home in on would-be potential "trouble-makers" that will take their bait. As we are aware, one particular race that is more politically aware and can cause more trouble than the rest are kept away from this site. I will not go further to discuss this.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...crash-fuels-singapore-anti-foreign-sentiment/

Ferrari crash fuels Singapore anti-foreign sentiment

May 14, 2012

SINGAPORE: A wealthy Chinese expatriate who crashed his million-dollar Ferrari into a taxi killing himself and two others has sparked outrage in Singapore, where anti-immigrant sentiment is on the rise.

Websites were swamped today with postings attacking Chinese and other foreigners in the city-state after it was reported that a 52-year-old local cabbie had died of his injuries following Saturday’s pre-dawn accident.
The crash instantly killed the 31-year-old Ferrari driver, Ma Chi, while the taxi passenger, a 41-year-old Japanese woman, died in hospital two hours later, said a police spokeswoman.

Police gave no other details but local media said the Ferrari driver was a financial adviser from Sichuan who was applying for permanent residency and already living in a Singapore penthouse with his family.

Disgruntled locals seized on the incident as another reason to attack the government’s immigration policies and the presence of more than a million foreign workers and professionals in the crowded city-state.

Foreigners are blamed for pushing up living costs, straining public transport and stealing jobs, with mainland Chinese bearing the brunt of attacks. The Straits Times newspaper said the Ferrari was a limited-edition model that Ma had bought for S$1.8 million (US$1.43 million) for his 30th birthday last year.

Pictures from a video of the accident published in local newspapers showed Ma’s car apparently ramming the taxi after he allegedly ran a red light following a night out with friends. Hundreds of indignant comments were posted online.

“I hate to drag nationality into this tragedy but the stupidity of a single (Chinese) possibly drunkard driver has caused such catastrophic damage to so many people,” Tan Wee Meng posted on Facebook.

Singapore’s population grew from 4.4 million in 2006 to 5.2 million in 2011, largely the result of a higher intake of immigrants as well as guest workers and professionals.

The accident came two months after a Malaysian cleaner at Singapore’s Changi Airport was killed after he was hit by a taxi hijacked by a Chinese guest worker. The government’s more open immigration policy was a hot issue during the general elections in May 2011 in which the ruling People’s Action Party garnered an all-time low of 60% of the vote.

- AFP

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

Government is correct, FTs create jobs for SGreans. Please be grateful to them.

Taxi-driver job
Injured motorcyclist's job
Police jobs
Undertaker jobs
Road sweeper jobs
Tow truck driver jobs
Scrap yard jobs
Insurance jobs
Hospital jobs
Singapore Pools jobs

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your mother chow chee bye all you prostitutes at the Braddell Brothel!

Taxi driver's name is Cheng Teck Hock, and you deliberately slant it to Qin De Fu hoping to ease the anger of the people.

Fuck all of your mothers' chow chee bye and I hope all you get struck by lightning or get killed on the roads!

On the other hand, they are making the taxi drivers too lan too. PRC taxi driver on the road?:biggrin: