• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feeling of guilt from going Geylang

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can relate how you feel. I am in a similar state as you are :( My sex drive is normal all I need is once a week but my wife complain its too much saying that at my age I should not be thinking about sex at all :( BTW I just turned 45. Hence sometimes I DIY and other times I pay for the service of someone

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
While a woman could quite easily put on weight as she gets older, she would normally fight tooth and nail to maintain her looks be it through clothing or make up.

If that's the case, then 90% of OZ women and 95% of American women (99% for the blacks) are in the throes of manic depression.:biggrin:

I'm serious. The way those women go out of shape after a couple of kids is absolutely scary!

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh, I am pretty horny guy, when i am a single, i am in my 50's still mari kita every morning, the urge can be control.

My family come first, before my need, if i have to do without SEX, so be it.

Each and everyone of us has different priority, we set for ourselves.

As for look, my wife look plain jane.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, when you are hungry you must eat. If the food is not available at home then you eat at kopitiam but make sure the food is clean. Otherwise, you will fall sick. The same procedure applies to sex.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,

how many still honor the institution of marriage? how many still honor the vow? seen the divorce rates? wished i bought stocks of it in the early 80s, if there were any... :mad:

Bro Dr Evil, there are some gem out the there all you have to do is a search and all your dream will come true:biggrin::wink:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that's the case, then 90% of OZ women and 95% of American women (99% for the blacks) are in the throes of manic depression.:biggrin:

I'm serious. The way those women go out of shape after a couple of kids is absolutely scary!
a SEX PRO PROVIDES KINDA SERVVICE MOST WIVES CANNOT MATCH... IS THIS NOT A GOOD REASON ESP WHEN A GUY AGES; WITH MONEY IN POCKET N A ITCHY COCK, A VISIT WUD BE CONFLUENCE OF MANY THINGS..... NO?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Not IMH lah, Marriage counselor first. then see how.

If she's depressed, IMH is the correct place to go. It's either that or some private psychiatrist who'll probably just dose her with Prozaic and charge $250 for 5 minutes of his time.:rolleyes:

Marriage counseling is where two sane people go so a third party can mediate while they talk through their differences. Not appropriate if the wife is going a bit looney. Hubby seems happy enough though. :wink:

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• FatWomen.jpg
    FatWomen.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 148
  • FatWomen(2).jpg
    FatWomen(2).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 164

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If she's depressed, IMH is the correct place to go. It's either that or some private psychiatrist who'll probably just dose her with Prozaic and charge $250 for 5 minutes of his time.:rolleyes:

Marriage counselors are where two sane people go where a third party can mediate while they talk through their differences. Not appropriate if the wife is going a bit looney. Hubby seems happy enough though. :wink:

The wife might feel insulted by asking her to go IMH. If a 3rd party recommend it, it might be better. He might not know if that is really a depression.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The wife might feel insulted by asking her to go IMH. If a 3rd party recommend it, it might be better. He might not know if that is really a depression.

If she's fat and ugly, the best method of getting her there is bring in the men in white coats with a straight jacket.

She won't like it but it's for her own good in the long run... as are all PAP policies.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old couple went to see a marriage counselor, saying "we seem to have problem with our love making, can you help to see to it ?" with that they proceeded to make love to each other in front of the counselor. At the end of the session the counselor said there was nothing wrong with their love making and charged $20 for his time.

This went on for the following few weeks till the counselor could not tahan any more so he asked "Actually what is really you problem as I can not see any ?"

"Tell you the truth," the old man replied "we are not married to each other and our children object to us being together and the Holiday inn charged $300, hotel 81 charged $90 a night that's why we are here and pay only $20 _

_ some more can claim from Medisave "

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
just remember that yr wife will be the only one who will stand by u when you are sick and unhappy. all the rest will disappear in a huff

peppyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros.

As you know, I come from the sex forum and spend at least $800 per month using the services of Geylang pros. (legal one provided by PAP garmen :biggrin:)

I'm married with 2 kids. One is now teenager.

My wife used to be very pretty and took care of herself. Now she is fat and ugly and dun bother about her appearance.

I see her really no mood for sex and even once in a while when we do have sex, she seems like not interested at all.

As a result, Geylang become my 2nd home. We go there for sex and after that, our group go and makan and enjoy the views.:wink:

Am I doing wrong? I thought to ask this question in the sex forum but over there, most people are same as me. All married but still fuck pros.

I therefore come here to ask hoping that those who also have ugly wife but still no need to go pros can advise me. :biggrin:

Thx in advance bros. Appreciate your help.

Bro,

You may find your wife not pretty as before..

But I don't think you had say you don't love her anymore. No matter how much our wives have changed in their looks and appearances, I think deep down inside us, we still love our wives for more than one reasons, not just because of looks itself..

In my opinion, if you have to visit and pay the hookers for a quickie, then so be it.. At least it's better than molest or rape the innocents. But at the end of the day, don't forget where your home and family is..

Cheers!

AverageSinkie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Geylang Cheongster...me same same...

No offence to you but what kind do you call? Thai? $150 China $100 etc..
$800 does not go very far right..not making fun of you but somehow I feel not enough...

but have to count our blessings...you know back in lets say 1999,
we could only go $150 right so $800 gets you 5 fucks...

Now, if you go China Mei Mei you can get 7 fucks...so DEFLATION for Chinese pros....

Also pls note that there are also legal China Mei MEis at L20H17 ist house in Spore but the quality in looks is soso , time 40min . bj with cap but big nice tits...go and see lah...

jave fun..........:smile:

But is marriage fun..I am considering finding a PRC girl to marry...:smile:
I am worried that I become in ur shoes..u know what I mean..
I am super horny and marry for sex and cuddle only..
once wife ugly...I will be depressed:(

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros.

As you know, I come from the sex forum and spend at least $800 per month using the services of Geylang pros. (legal one provided by PAP garmen :biggrin:)

I'm married with 2 kids. One is now teenager.

My wife used to be very pretty and took care of herself. Now she is fat and ugly and dun bother about her appearance.

I see her really no mood for sex and even once in a while when we do have sex, she seems like not interested at all.

As a result, Geylang become my 2nd home. We go there for sex and after that, our group go and makan and enjoy the views.:wink:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Look like is the problem for many spore esp the wife dun work.

My one also ballon after 10 years of married.

She and her mother passtime is going for lunch? Of course her mother or rather 80% of her family is overweight.

I have volunteer to take long walk with her after dinner and all sort of stuffs.

After 10 years I surrender. I hardly have sex with her and she dun mind or she dun want to face rejection.

So once in a while go GRC Eunos ( I wonder which MP take care of geylang ) to release. But now I also hardly go.....

too tired form my job.

Wrong or not I dun know? It is better than having a gf outside or have a big fight when ask her to lose weight.