• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feeling of guilt from going Geylang

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh, I am pretty horny guy, when i am a single, i am in my 50's still mari kita every morning, the urge can be control.

My family come first, before my need, if i have to do without SEX, so be it.

Each and everyone of us has different priority, we set for ourselves.

As for look, my wife look plain jane.

I thought you first thing in the morning masturbate by stimulating your clitoris before you even brush your teeth ???

Flintstome

Alfrescian
Loyal
a SEX PRO PROVIDES KINDA SERVVICE MOST WIVES CANNOT MATCH... IS THIS NOT A GOOD REASON ESP WHEN A GUY AGES; WITH MONEY IN POCKET N A ITCHY COCK, A VISIT WUD BE CONFLUENCE OF MANY THINGS..... NO?

Agree bro. They will blow you to heaven which most wives cannot match. Some dun even blow not to tak abt skills. :rolleyes:

Especially true when a man ages and his wife shows no interest in sex anymore. Men are generally active in sex up to even 60 yrs old. So with money in pocket, a visit to GL would be just right. :smile:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree bro. They will blow you to heaven which most wives cannot match. Some dun even blow not to tak abt skills. :rolleyes:

Especially true when a man ages and his wife shows no interest in sex anymore. Men are generally active in sex up to even 60 yrs old. So with money in pocket, a visit to GL would be just right. :smile:

Wilma masturbates ??

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come Wilma so good leh ??

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought you first thing in the morning masturbate by stimulating your clitoris before you even brush your teeth ???

You woke up first thing in the morning , sucking pig dick and having your ASS ram by a dog prick, is that what you trying to tell everyone here.