• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feeling of guilt from going Geylang

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe u should look at it another way.

Would u be happy with the following scenarios?

1. Your wife finds u ugly and your penis too small to satisfy her. She looks for other men friends just for sexual pleasure with no commitments. R U ok with it?

2. Your future son-in-law finds your daughter too fat and ugly and prefers geylang whores anytime. Heck u 2 can even go for late night banging together as a father-in-law & son-in-law bonding exercise.

3. Your future daughter-in-law finds your son's penis too small and also too fat & ugly to satisfy her. Your son also may not have enough $$$ to provide for her material needs. She goes and have regular sex with a richer & more handsome guy just to let off steam.

Will u be ok with such an arrangement? Honest answer plse!

It is perhaps your inability to analyse a situation from a 3rd party point of view that is the cause of much of societies problems.

Geylang Cheongster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe u should look at it another way.

Would u be happy with the following scenarios?

1. Your wife finds u ugly and your penis too small to satisfy her. She looks for other men friends just for sexual pleasure with no commitments. R U ok with it?

2. Your future son-in-law finds your daughter too fat and ugly and prefers geylang whores anytime. Heck u 2 can even go for late night banging together as a father-in-law & son-in-law bonding exercise.

3. Your future daughter-in-law finds your son's penis too small and also too fat & ugly to satisfy her. Your son also may not have enough $$$ to provide for her material needs. She goes and have regular sex with a richer & more handsome guy just to let off steam.

Will u be ok with such an arrangement? Honest answer plse!

It is perhaps your inability to analyse a situation from a 3rd party point of view that is the cause of much of societies problems.

I am not trying to excuse myself. I know that I am in fact commiting and offense and a sin. :biggrin:

My wife is fat and ugly and she is not attractive anymore. However, I still try to do my duty as a husband and approach her for sex. However, she dun want to have sex! Too tired. Busy with kids. Need to bring kids to tuition. Always have some reason.

If my wife approach me for sex and everytime I said no said I am too busy, got business to run, need to see customer, need to entertain.. no time. Then if she went to find somebody else, I for sure wont blame her.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not trying to excuse myself. I know that I am in fact commiting and offense and a sin. :biggrin:

My wife is fat and ugly and she is not attractive anymore. However, I still try to do my duty as a husband and approach her for sex. However, she dun want to have sex! Too tired. Busy with kids. Need to bring kids to tuition. Always have some reason.

If my wife approach me for sex and everytime I said no said I am too busy, got business to run, need to see customer, need to entertain.. no time. Then if she went to find somebody else, I for sure wont blame her.

So the woman must understand and know how to make her husband happy as well or else dun blame the husband. Right? Cannot everything blame the man.

Last edited:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro GC, Limpeh wife not fat not ugly
but sex drive like dead battery ,
limpeh try to jump start also no use
she simply got no more juice
tulan limpeh go GL and kio kwey
hell care as long as do it my way
fuck care about those moral crap
they don't know how its feel in this trap
forget about fidelity if not can kena HIV
can tell these people go lim kopi and jiak roti
these people only know how to talk shit
deep inside them the dark side breeds

FROM DARKNESS WE CAME TO DARKNESS WE ALL SHALL RETURN!!!

Last edited:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
at your age both of you are too young to give up on love life, between the two of you _ I mean. have you thought of reviving the romance like buying her diamond ring or go on a long trip on second honeymoon etc. and stop quoting Lily Neo la, at home she may give her husband hell, who know ? may be one day you might run into her husband at Geylang, again who know ?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As you know, I come from the sex forum and spend at least $800 per month using the services of Geylang pros. (legal one provided by PAP garmen :biggrin:)

$800... tat too much and frequent... Try reducing or cold turkey method... Go oni when u feel absolutely mus... I reduce frm few x per mth to few x a yr... Dunno bout u but i feel better...:biggrin::biggrin:

Wow!! Kiokway tread... I gam gah...:biggrin::p

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Ms..u dont bluff..... u reduce the frequency not because of money and moral reasons.. u are doing it because of your age.... admit it... u are old and cannot 'shoot' as many time as you would like :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

$800... tat too much and frequent... Try reducing or cold turkey method... Go oni when u feel absolutely mus... I reduce frm few x per mth to few x a yr... Dunno bout u but i feel better...:biggrin::biggrin:

Wow!! Kiokway tread... I gam gah...:biggrin::p

Last edited:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I think many SG men can emphatise with you. How many of us go Geylang, I dunno lah. I dunno one day I will end up the same or not. But during wife pregnant, I also loon and loon like shit for 10 months. Some times knn want to explode. Haha once in a blue moon when the hormone too much, the mind will think rubbish of why I get married and subject myself to one woman. But then, I know I love my wife too much to agree to the trash in the mind.

But there is no perfect system in the world. Biologically, men and women are designed to "fuck around". It was our forebears who came out with different rules and call them "morals". But we are adults. And adults should decide their own rules. The last thing I want now, is to be judged by my father or mother whether I should shit in the toilet, or shit in the bushes.

For bro Hockbeng, if you want to stick to some rules based on social context many years ago without looking at the real situation, then honestly, it is difficult lah. What bro here is trying to do is not to get justification for what he has done, but seek to talk it out with the rest of us, and see can find solution or not. Being highly judgemental and harsh straight away will not be helping him lah.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But then, I know I love my wife too much to agree to the trash in the mind.

Yes, marry when there is love, if not then carry on searching or be single. If marry due to HDB flat or dun want to be alone, then die liao.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ms..u dont bluff..... u reduce the frequency not because of money and moral reasons.. u are doing it because of your age.... admit it... u are old and cannot 'shoot' as many time as you would like :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Not relli true wat... I can still cum many times... spiritually :biggrin::biggrin::p

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro GC dun be too hard on yourselves, what offense, since when has infidelity been considered a offense and sin dun even go there...those who sits on their high horse of morality.."let he who has never sinned cast the first stone"...dare they take the first throw?

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry if i sound rude to you.

You married your wife for her look? .

I have not fool around the day i took my vow to care and love her for better or for worse, and she is always there for me, that is what marriage are meant to be.

Hopefully you can com around and see your wife for what she meant to you and not what she was.

Cheers

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Microsoft said:
...$800... tat too much and frequent... Try reducing or cold turkey method... Go oni when u feel absolutely mus... I reduce frm few x per mth to few x a yr... Dunno bout u but i feel better...Wow!! Kiokway tread... I gam gah...
Err, supplement by golden palm therapy?:p

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry if i sound rude to you.

You married your wife for her look? .

I have not fool around the day i took my vow to care and love her for better or for worse, and she is always there for me, that is what marriage are meant to be.

Hopefully you can com around and see your wife for what she meant to you and not what she was.

Cheers
Lets face it the physical appearance is what that attracts initially...but let me ask you this not unless you are a eunuch, can you face a eternal life of being celibate?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sounds eerie leh :eek: ... remember tis mth wat mth hor ...

If u not pang tang... Then consider it a free lay lor...:biggrin::p

C lah u all tok so much... I bet tat burger BigSexy now cnot tahan go kio kway leow... :biggrin: