• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Feeling like yesteryear seeing old bird sammyboy members still active.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it?

I dont think so leh. Tobelight was pro Trump.

Anyway this alien thing might be real. Same with me winning the lottery.
What the purpose for Area 51?

Pro trumps are the smart ones who has foresight and ability to read everything thoroughly.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
What the purpose for Area 51?

Pro trumps are the smart ones who has foresight and ability to read everything thoroughly.

Actually I personally think there are aliens - outer space. UFOs are real too.

But so what? I still live on Earth. Abide by the laws to avoid going to jail. Work to earn money to feed family and pay mortgage just like most people do.

bro, are you an alien? Help leh. Gimme some alien tech.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I personally think there are aliens - outer space. UFOs are real too.

But so what? I still live on Earth. Abide by the laws to avoid going to jail. Work to earn money to feed family and pay mortgage just like most people do.

bro, are you an alien? Help leh. Gimme some alien tech.
Told u already. I tin can collectors at ghim moh market.
Simi alien?
Must ask krafty and tanwahtiu.
They believed radio and tv are spying on them.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Told u already. I tin can collectors at ghim moh market.
Simi alien?
Must ask krafty and tanwahtiu.
They believed radio and tv are spying on them.

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder

Actually I always wondered why schizophrenic patients have this "common delusion" about radio and TV spying or have some radio transmitter in their head or something.

How come so many have same "delusion". What if it was real?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Don't understand why also,
How can it be real ? When they are deemed to be unwell. Fear? Paranoid?
shifting ownself image?

I will say though that those so called "alien believers" they tend to stay in the shadow one.

Wont dare to come out in public much to say these things. Nor do they really have hard evidence of encounter with alien - not even photo taken together with them, or audio recording.

Makes it kind of harder to believe and accept on a wide scale right?

It is like if I said I won $50m in recent lottery but no lottery ticket no media report, no photo of winning ticket no nothing.....I don't think I can even go claim my winnings.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eventually all will gather at void deck …. One way or another
some will meet face to face from their urn chambers at 富贵山庄, 950 old choa chu kang road.
1621977493475.jpeg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
https://www.purewa.co.nz/

EXTENSIVE RANGE OF ASH URNS​

The Purewa Cemetery Trust Board offer an extensive range of ash urns for families, relatives and friends. All are welcome to view our wide variety of urns on display, of these one will find ceramic, wood, china, alloy and many other styles of unique character. These urns can be offered as a final and personal resting place to the loved one you have recently lost.

Smaller and more delicate urns are available for families who wish to divide their loved ones ashes with other close family members in distant homelands. Or one may just wish to travel with them at their side.

Urns2020.gif

These smaller urns can also remain a keepsake, specially designed to hold the memories and ashes of our precious children. Purewa offer urns that will blend in with household ornaments so that only you know what precious memories are placed within.

Please feel free to visit Purewa anytime, from here the friendly administration staff will help you in selecting your personal requirements with grace, dignity and fond memories of your recent loss.

Cash, Cheque, Eftpos and credit card facilities are available.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.purewa.co.nz/

EXTENSIVE RANGE OF ASH URNS​

The Purewa Cemetery Trust Board offer an extensive range of ash urns for families, relatives and friends. All are welcome to view our wide variety of urns on display, of these one will find ceramic, wood, china, alloy and many other styles of unique character. These urns can be offered as a final and personal resting place to the loved one you have recently lost.

Smaller and more delicate urns are available for families who wish to divide their loved ones ashes with other close family members in distant homelands. Or one may just wish to travel with them at their side.

Urns2020.gif

These smaller urns can also remain a keepsake, specially designed to hold the memories and ashes of our precious children. Purewa offer urns that will blend in with household ornaments so that only you know what precious memories are placed within.

Please feel free to visit Purewa anytime, from here the friendly administration staff will help you in selecting your personal requirements with grace, dignity and fond memories of your recent loss.

Cash, Cheque, Eftpos and credit card facilities are available.

still go fuck yourself

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not me I'm heading to Purewa. Have been there 5 times in the last 3 years. :roflmao:
it’s time to book early. 99-year lease for the lowest tier urn chamber at nirvana columbarium is sold out. it started at sgd$10k 6.9 years ago. next tier is sgd$20k, and top tier is sgd$30k. a private chamber in a private room is about sgd$69k, i think.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
it’s time to book early. 99-year lease for the lowest tier urn chamber at nirvana columbarium is sold out. it started at sgd$10k 6.9 years ago. next tier is sgd$20k, and top tier is sgd$30k. a private chamber in a private room is about sgd$69k, i think.

My cycling mates have been told to scatter my ashes along my favorite cycling route. No chamber required.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My cycling mates have been told to scatter my ashes along my favorite cycling route. No chamber required.
that’s great for plants along the route. extra minerals and plant feed. i prefer mine to be scattered in the pacific ocean. it helps to improve the taste of sockeye salmon. there’s a flight service that’s dedicated to this method - scatter ashes by air over the ocean. unfortunately, hundreds of urns were discovered in a storage leased by this company, and no flights ever took place. :-(