• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Feeling like yesteryear seeing old bird sammyboy members still active.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to say hello/hi to old timers in this forum.

It's really like a yesteryear seeing familiar names appearing in the post, sometimes I wish that I could turn back the clock but life just have to keep moving on.
Anyway, whether you are a foe or friendly in the past (even present), give me a shout if you are an old timer of this forum.

Last but not least, I sincerely wishing you in good health, and always be safe!

Cheers!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN seriouslee my uncle grew up with sbf from a tam chia ter nao young hansum man to a karchng bin middle age wise men now KNN he started off with another handler nick back in old delphi days mostly focusing and getting expert advice on the- matters of the heart folder :laugh: KNN

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Just to say hello/hi to old timers in this forum.

It's really like a yesteryear seeing familiar names appearing in the post, sometimes I wish that I could turn back the clock but life just have to keep moving on.
Anyway, whether you are a foe or friendly in the past (even present), give me a shout if you are an old timer of this forum.

Last but not least, I sincerely wishing you in good health, and always be safe!

Cheers!
Hi there.

Looks like you stopped posting at SBF when I got started posting again around 2010.

Were you at the old delphiforums?

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greetings.
I was on the old sammyboy or delphi forum.
My old username was Charlie.
I enjoyed reading [scroobal]'s posts.

Yeah... I think it was back in early 2000 sammyboy forum existed before Leongsam decided to migrate his site to another server I think in 2007 or earlier.