• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Featured FTs in SG news today - Angmor man scratched PRC woman on bus

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dance instructor: Caucasian “clawed” me!
Lianhe Wanbao - 1 hr 38 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A normal bus ride turned into a nightmare for a 33-year-old dance instructor when she met with a bully on the bus. Not only did the bully hurl abusive words at her and threatened to break her nose, he also got physical by ramming into her using his arms and scratched her!

The victim Lin Yan Xuan told Lianhe Wanbao that the incident happened on Tuesday evening at 7:00pm when she boarded bus no. 14 from East Coast to return to her condominium in Orchard Road. A male Caucasian who boarded the bus along Katong Road started shouting at her and got violent for no apparent reason.

She was sitting in the front row on the upper deck of the double-decker bus while the Caucasian and a female passenger were sitting on the left side of the bus when the incident happened.

"I was on the phone with my daughter, telling her that I will take another 30 minutes to reach home. But before I could even end the call, I heard someone shouting profanities and calling me a slut" she said.

When she turned to look, she saw a vicious looking man pointing at her nose and telling her to get off the bus.

She tried to ignore him at first and continued to talk to her daughter but he kept hurling abusive words at her.

The Caucasian male later told the police that she was talking too loudly on the phone and making a lot of noise.

Lianhe Wanbao 22.9.2011.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dance instructor: Caucasian “clawed” me!
Lianhe Wanbao - 1 hr 38 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

The Caucasian male later told the police that she was talking too loudly on the phone and making a lot of noise.

Yup, these PRC always shouting when they talk. Don't know if their hearing got problem or they want the world to hear them talk.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bravos and kudos to that angmor monkey fixing that PRC bitch LOL

KNN we all know all PRC thot themselves and others fucking deaf and scream into handphones even just normal conversation. KNN fucking village idiots acting like amplifiers. Sipei irritating cha si lang to those not involved. Hip hip hurray for that angmor monkey. Sometime angmor monkey is useful LOL

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bravos and kudos to that angmor monkey fixing that PRC bitch LOL

KNN we all know all PRC thot themselves and others fucking deaf and scream into handphones even just normal conversation. KNN fucking village idiots acting like amplifiers. Sipei irritating cha si lang to those not involved. Hip hip hurray for that angmor monkey. Sometime angmor monkey is useful LOL

I thought you're always talking about how great is your Chinese civilization?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mobile Phones Is The Problem

Your-Grandfathers-Road.jpg

Singaporeans are like that : why must you use the phone when you travel (bus, train, car) ? It's a BAD habit. No one wants to know your family or love matters by talking loudly like a radio station broadcast. You are not a star or someone that people can take interest in. They just simply can't keep it to themselves.

In Japan, everyone is in 'auto' mode and will refrain themselves from such communication. Such acts are considered as inconsideration to other commuters. The Japanese have very strong sense for socially ethical behaviour.

Mainland Chinese is the worst lot ? I don't think so.

The smelly Sinkies like to use the phone while they drive at 40km/h !! Can an inconsiderate driver hog the express way like that and get away without a fine ? Bloody Sinkies have to learn the hard way sometimes like voting for PAP.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck this White Dogs... Before going To australia i tot they were some type of Mean Machine. When i got there... I found out they were mainly pussies and will try scare tactics on you and when you fall for that scare, They will take the advantage of the Situation and Fuck you over.. Fuck them immediately after they threaten you and they will end up only barking.. Which if you have the balls, You can abuse them back... Everyone eats rice and every Human when cut will bleed blood in Red colour... Fark them over... Buying Pepper spray will give you an Advantage even with a Nigger.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese civilisation is always great. Chinese civilisation has nothing to do with fucking commie PRC. Thats why they did a cultural revolution to erase all that and restore to primitive barbarism. Which part of CULTURAL REVOLUTION don't you understand? You England so powder should understand.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese civilisation is always great. Chinese civilisation has nothing to do with fucking commie PRC. Thats why they did a cultural revolution to erase all that and restore to primitive barbarism. Which part of CULTURAL REVOLUTION don't you understand? You England so powder should understand.

All civilization iS Great in its own aspect. The Japanese, The Indian, The Roman.. ALL... All see themselves as above the Other. What is Important is the Individual...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take Away Her Phone !

images

But, that 'ang moh' man is still a bully. Take away her phone, and rebuke her. She's lady after all. I, Conqueror will NOT engage a woman to a fight. That's Chinese Civilisation ? No, that's a heroic and gentlemanly behaviour. I had to rebuke people for their inconsideration. Such people should be given a lashing first.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Take Away Her Phone !

fucking chao kuan angmo doggies are at it again.

white trash thinks he own the god damn bus and can command people to get off the bus just as he wish.....

he should take a fucking cab or buy his own god damn car if he wants the journey to go his way..... must be some useless redneck living off his spg girlfriend

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

OK agree, the changes to cultural behavior due to cultural revolution.

But, that 'ang moh' man is still a bully. Take away her phone, and rebuke her. She's lady after all. I, Conqueror will NOT engage a woman to a fight. That's Chinese Civilisation ? No, that's a heroic and gentlemanly behaviour. I had to rebuke people for their inconsideration. Such people should be given a lashing first.

Agree too, regardless of how irritated, shouldn't have attacked a woman.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
One deserved a punch while another deserved a stroke of the rotan for assault.

That is the way to discipline a society. The policy of Commiseration.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will agree that PRC male or female talk very loudly especially over the phone. And most koreans too talk very loudly. I just dont know why and most of the time be it PRC or koreans I dont understand what they are talking about which is quite an annoyance. But I do not want to assume that this woman in the bus is a PRC base on what the ang mor told the poodles.:p

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, these PRC always shouting when they talk. Don't know if their hearing got problem or they want the world to hear them talk.

Fuck you lah. She's a local (or Malaysian) - Rachel LiM (read the Straits Times). Want to side also know who to side. KNNBCCB.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alright.. so she was not a PRC. But serves her right for behaving like one anyway.... And I hope the low class angmor gets sued for assaulting a woman.

Woman slammed on bus for being too "noisy"
20110923.124318_st_bus.jpg

AsiaOne
Friday, Sep 23, 2011

A bus ground to a halt for about 20 minutes with its doors locked, as a confrontation between a 33-year old dance instructor and a Caucasian man escalated to him allegedly threatening to break her nose and body-slamming her.

The incident, which played out on a double-decker SBS Transit bus service 14 along Mountbatten Road on Tuesday evening, was sparked when a Caucasian man took offence at the woman talking on her handphone with her daughter.

The victim, Ms Rachel Lim, told Lianhe Wanbao that she was seated on the right side of the upper deck and was informing her daughter that she would be taking another 30 minutes to reach home. However, before she could end the call, she heard someone shouting profanities and calling her a "slut."

Ms Lim told The Straits Times (ST) in a separate report that the Caucasian man, who was seated across the aisle with a female companion, also told her to "get lost" if she was going to be "noisy."

She then ended the phone call and told him she would lodge a police report against him for having used vulgarities. The man urged her to do so and she acted on his words, leaving her seat to head downstairs to tell the bus driver.

Upon receiving instructions from his head officer, the bus driver then pulled over and she called the police. The doors were locked and passengers requested to stay on board to assist with police investigations, according to the news reports.

Realising the bus had stopped, the Caucasian man came downstairs to demand the reason.
ST reported that he then became agitated when he found out she had called the police, and began to press the bell repeatedly even after being told the bus driver could not open the doors.

He attempted to prise open the doors, which prompted Lim to throw herself against the door. He then body-slammed her, pinning her to the side of the bus and in the process denting her spectacles.

The drama ended with the police arriving and taking statements from both parties.

The incident has been confirmed by a police spokesman, who added that both parties have been advised of their legal recourse.

Ms Lim has stated her determination to press charges, as she sees a need to "send a signal that we will not tolerate bullying on the bus," she told ST.

jw5

Loyal
We don't know how loudly the woman was talking or what other reasons the ang mor had for his behaviour.
But it certainly looks like he's the fucker here.
Could he not have asked her politely to talk in a softer tone?
prc or no prc.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

images

OK agree, the changes to cultural behavior due to cultural revolution.

Agree too, regardless of how irritated, shouldn't have attacked a woman.

The Chinese like the Japanese, Indians and the Middle Easterners treat women traditionally as dirt because they are generally born as inferior creatures. To rear children, to do the housework and to serve the men.

The most useless Chinese as we know, have unfortunately fallen out of this tradition as compared to these other ethnic groups who continue this social regard to this day.

Who are you traitorous scums to talk and to defy the ways of your ancestors?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will agree that PRC male or female talk very loudly especially over the phone. And most koreans too talk very loudly. I just dont know why and most of the time be it PRC or koreans I dont understand what they are talking about which is quite an annoyance. But I do not want to assume that this woman in the bus is a PRC base on what the ang mor told the poodles.:p
Actually, the PRC that talks very loud are mainly from North East (Dong Bei). It's their culture and it is not seen as rude. Beijing and Shanghainese are lnot as loud. The southerners, Szechuan, Cantonese and Minan do not speak that loud but they speak real fast.