• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father surprised SGH making money from dead daughter's organs

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall a ftrash overpaid keling wanted sg organ for his dotter.......when he cAN AFFORD TO sg is for BUY FROM iNDIA FULL COSTS!!

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since there is no transparency in the process of selecting the recipient of the organs, many suspect that there is a profit motive behind the process.

If the poor are the recipient of these organs then why have I never heard of a poor person receiving a transplant?

I un-HOTA-ed myself a few years ago after i read a story in the Straits Times.

I cant remember the details. A family begged a hospital to give their son/daughter one more night after he/she was certified brain-dead and was to be HOTA-ed, but the hospital flatly refused, giving all kinds of lames excuses. The mum even went down on her knees to plead with the hospital. No use.

Surely some VIP was waiting for the organs, that's when i decided to un-HOTA myself to spare my family agony if the same should happen to me.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feel free to take mine if you dont want to die early. Lifelong heavy drinker and 35 years heavy smoking lungs plus stage 4a cancer survivor for almost 3 years. Steady poon pee pee sia.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to think too much. Surrender IC liaoz, dont feel anything one. Either incinerate or buried. Incinerate cleaner.?Buried more disgusting as maggots will feed on your rotten body.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to think too much. Surrender IC liaoz, dont feel anything one. Either incinerate or buried. Incinerate cleaner.?Buried more disgusting as maggots will feed on your rotten body.
Cremate lah, Bro. Incinerate machiam burn rubbish. :wink:

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro..I salute you for this and your previous sentences!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There is another point. Remember the blood donation drive? Donate for free n charge the recipient 500 per bag...now I think more than 500 bucks oreadi

Yes, someone has been making money in the human body business for a while now.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I'm okay with donating my organs to society if I kick the bucket. On the Day of Resurrection, if I need new organs, God will provide.

Kudos to all regardless of religion who are willing to donate their organs to any suitable donors regardless of religion or race.

No one wants your stinking organs.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The truth of the matter is, If got no demand than the supply is useless right? So if all these kia see people with organ failure give the middle finger to these medical corporations, than there will be no demand for these organs, and all these soo called surgeons and medical corporations can eat grass...but all in all, HOTA can opt out,,if not happy than opt out lor,cut the supply and,,teach these dying singkies a lesson to accept life and accept fate and not be a burden to society and their families

this is the typical sinkie mindset. The PAP gives u 2 options. ie. opt out or not opt out and u think these are the only 2 options available? There are many options out there. If u want to opt in and donate your organs, a notation can be easily put on your IC or medical files. So, even after u die, the organs are donated regardless of what the family wishes. Before all this HOTAS rules, doctors can approach the NOK and ask them to donate the organs of their loved ones. They can even reveal who the organ will save without revealing the recipient's name. NOKs can question the doctors as to how deserving and compatible these recipients are, again, without making known the identity of these recipients. But this does not benefit the govt. the NOK could refuse to donate or they can choose to donate to a recipient who cannot pay as much as the hospital wants. Hence HOTAS only benefits the hospital and govt and the confirmed when the identity and social status of the recipients are not known.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The truth of the matter is, If got no demand than the supply is useless right? So if all these kia see people with organ failure give the middle finger to these medical corporations, than there will be no demand for these organs, and all these soo called surgeons and medical corporations can eat grass...but all in all, HOTA can opt out,,if not happy than opt out lor,cut the supply and,,teach these dying singkies a lesson to accept life and accept fate and not be a burden to society and their families

this is the typical sinkie mindset. The PAP gives u 2 options. ie. opt out or not opt out and u think these are the only 2 options available? There are many options out there. If u want to opt in and donate your organs, a notation can be easily put on your IC or medical files. So, even after u die, the organs are donated regardless of what the family wishes. Before all this HOTAS rules, doctors can approach the NOK and ask them to donate the organs of their loved ones. They can even reveal who the organ will save without revealing the recipient's name. NOKs can question the doctors as to how deserving and compatible these recipients are, again, without making known the identity of these recipients. But this does not benefit the govt. the NOK could refuse to donate or they can choose to donate to a recipient who cannot pay as much as the hospital wants. Hence HOTAS only benefits the hospital and govt and the confirmed when the identity and social status of the recipients are not known.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Since there is no transparency in the process of selecting the recipient of the organs, many suspect that there is a profit motive behind the process.

If the poor are the recipient of these organs then why have I never heard of a poor person receiving a transplant?

I have heard of Doctors charging millions for treatment e.g. Dr. Susan Lim. The insurance premiums in Spore are going up because of all these abuses by the Doctors in Spore. So I suspect many are making $$$ from these transplants.

Yar lor. never heard of a sinkie taxi driver, heartlander, or hawker getting an organ. only rich like Tang wee sun.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yar lor. never heard of a sinkie taxi driver, heartlander, or hawker getting an organ. only rich like Tang wee sun.

What a waste of a good organ to give it to a cabby, peasant sinkie or lowly hawker! The organ is better given to the capable, the scholars, the young adults with a lot of potential for upward mobility.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

47200-4-tang-wee-sung-low.jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your organs are like your CPF...it's your very own and must opt out of blanket schemes and plans as gazetted by law.