• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fatal Stabbing at NTU

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember there used to eieio grade professors who claim that no student was worth more than a B in our local elite universities - a case of sour grapes by incapable people who became professor due to more vacancies than politically acceptable talent in those early days. Oh well. The end result of such a petty system is clear - systemic failure

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sad, very sad for his family.

yes he should not stab.

but after stabbing, dun regret it and commit suicide

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
sad, very sad for his family.

yes he should not stab.
but after stabbing, dun regret it and commit suicide

ntu-widjaja.jpg

A former president of the NTU Electronic Sports Club,
he enjoyed computer gaming, they said,
but he was a private person who preferred to indulge
in this alone in his hostel room.

Even he dun commit suicide, he will be charged for attempt murder.
Either way still ruin his future.

:o :( :o

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very sayang leh....... although the victim was wearing white shirt but Danny boy never noticed the shirt dun have lightning logo........... he should have gone and stabbed another lecturer wearing white shirt with the logo :smile: ....... and he will be reverred as a peoples' hero by 33.333% of singkies.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
all thanks to the znghu for welcoming FT-to-be into our local uni, depriving another worthy citizen's kid of the place in the local varsity. FT student pay full rate, but sacrifice 1xprofessor........... how nice?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..SPH reports swing biased towards someone, it usually means there is something very wrong with the person and they are doing early damage control.
Ramseth said:
What crap reporting is this? More than half the report is the professor's CV. Has he applied for a job with SPH?
Meritocracy or blinkered journalistic discretion?:rolleyes:

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always carry two 8" blades with blooed groove in my backpack, and with passport and S$100,000 cash.

Should anyone, either FT, My boss or enemy try to be funny with me, and this will be another big news !! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is a constant reminder again and again and again .

My bosses, don't retrench me. I warn you again, and again and again.

Why the IMH cannot detect my problem ?? Why ? Why ? Why ?

I always feel someone is trying to kill me...why ? Why ?

I heard voice calling me again and again and again.