• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat man snores loudly on bus like a pig

TedGrullon

Alfrescian
Loyal

It was a mixture of annoyance and amusement for commuters of SBS Bus Service 157 yesterday evening (May 19), when they had to endure this fat man snoring loudly like a pig for 30 minutes.

I heard and saw this fat man snoring loudly like a pig on the bus on May 19.

His snoring was too disturbing and loud like a pig.

With my earphones plugged in and playing music, I could still hear his loud snores like a pig.

This snoring incident occurred on the upper deck of bus 157.

You can see that he was seated in the middle of the bus, but even passengers from the first row of seats were disturbed and turned back to check out the din he was creating!

He definitely attracted lots of stares and amusement throughout his 30-minute long snoring exercise like a pig.

Fat man snores loudly on bus like a pig

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
leave the guy alone... besides the snoring, he provided some amusement/entertainment value right? Give that guy a break...