• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat auntie complain she only lost 1 kilo after spending $40k at slimming center

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women Tend To Grow Big Legs

You better be more specific when you say muscle especially to the females. When they hear you will build muscle mass they immediately think they will morph into the hulk or arnold and they are females so they won't want to look bulky when they do a bit of exercise.

In reality becoming big is not an easy process at all even for the guys. Firstly it's due to hormones. Since guys have more testosterone than females they will build more muscles.

I had come across a gym instructor's remark about women's tendency to grow big legs like radishes. Not everyone can 'afford' to dance ballet - slim torsos and long limbs are preferred. Wong Li Lin cannot lah - she's so big.

Mums with their little girls, watch out for the pitfall. You don't want your girls to grow up into ugly dudettes.

mhbimage.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Women Tend To Grow Big Legs

this is just a personal observation and from my own experience. i realised my friends who use hair gel tends to have bald spots and tends towards balding. i also started losing hair once i started using hair gel, which made me stop using it and i got my forest back.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a problem though. The fat is the last one to come off. Her muscles will be the first to be burnt off. The body uses the fat reserves the last when it goes into starvation mode. Ppl that have just gotten off starvation mode will also stuff themselves sometimes even to death. You don't hear of people that are starving just need like 1 meal. They try to eat as much food as they think they have starved themselves of. Let's say they have starved for 10 days they actually try to eat 10 days worth of food in 1 sitting. There was one movie where they were feeding some pows that were starving and the soldier told them not to give them too much food cos they will keep on eating themselves to death.

think its Band of Brothers POW scene. but its true. read it in real-life soldiers' account too about not to feed pows so much else they would all die from overeating...they would eat for the whole summer in one sitting