• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat auntie complain she only lost 1 kilo after spending $40k at slimming center

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another sad plump girl....
Diet and exercise togther is only way to lose weight...
The weak lazy ones must go for surgery like stomach stapling or liposuction...

hi there

1. bro, correction!
2. specimen is sbf resident sadplumpgal hoh!
3. can the fid kid verify the identity or what?
4. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are Singaporeans so dumb ah? :confused:

More like lazy and a lack of will/discipline.

For example, going to the gym. What I observe is that most ladies only do some shitty exercise ball yoga stretching, some light dumbbells, chit-chat with friends, or stroll leisurely on the treadmills while listening to music.

If your legs aren't quavering, your muscles aren't sore and you're not out of breath, you've just wasted your workout time and gym membership fee.

Also, stop eating rich and sweet foods. Women love puffs, cakes, sweets, crepes, desserts and all that crap.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Losing weight may not be a good thing. If you get dehydrated, you lose weight. If you lose muscles, you'll also lose weight.

The key is losing FAT and reducing your body fat ratio to around 10-15%.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sex is fun, what you got to take note of this: who wanna fuck a fat fuck. Unless she up herself with a dildo.

Bro tony, Bro Chon is bringing her to those HFJ for woman. She is paying. Sure have one. Come to think of it, I feel sorry for those ducks if kana fat fat ones. Ditto for mei mei too. They have little choice I guess. :o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro tony, Bro Chon is bringing her to those HFJ for woman. She is paying. Sure have one. Come to think of it, I feel sorry for those ducks if kana fat fat ones. Ditto for mei mei too. They have little choice I guess. :o

My friend who operates a duck joint told me many stories of these tua pui charbors who would hang big flowers for the ducks expecting the latter to keep them company after work. While these gals waited, the ducks would escape by the back door. Many times my friend spotted these gals crying outside his joint. Pitiful indeed.

Compared to the old men some female singers have to entertain in bed, I dare say women are more courageous than ducks. Just hang around the 81s and you will spot many chioboos entering with undesirable partners. You hardly spot handsome young men (ducks) with sadplumpgal.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend who operates a duck joint told me many stories of these tua pui charbors who would hang big flowers for the ducks expecting the latter to keep them company after work. While these gals waited, the ducks would escape by the back door. Many times my friend spotted these gals crying outside his joint. Pitiful indeed.

Compared to the old men some female singers have to entertain in bed, I dare say women are more courageous than ducks. Just hang around the 81s and you will spot many chioboos entering with undesirable partners. You hardly spot handsome young men (ducks) with sadplumpgal.

Esteemed Bro GoldenDragon, thanks for your sharing. Really eye opener with your statements above. Thought at those places, it is all money talk. Did SPG make advance booking or they all like me - blur sotong? Wait long long for toyboy but toyboy still no appear.

Sorry, me still quite blur. Only less blur than before. :(