• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat acceptance

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the fat that gains my acceptance
Fat.jpg

There are pretty fat girls who are models

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no doubts about my father. You seem to loads of doubt about yours though. Hahaha!
You seem to have a chip on your shoulders.
It was a general statement and not directed specifically to you.
And where did you get the idea that I have doubts about my father?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give one example
There are too many examples, but just take a look at the Malaysian politicians who are too afraid to dismantle Affirmative Action because they know only too well that the Malays cannot compete with the other races on a level-playing field. In fact, former PM Abdullah Badawi once said that the Malays have depended on crutches for so long that they now need wheelchairs. Many even need to be carried around on stretchers!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are too many examples, but just take a look at the Malaysian politicians who are too afraid to dismantle Affirmative Action because they know only too well that the Malays cannot compete with the other races on a level-playing field. In fact, former PM Abdullah Badawi once said that the Malays have depended on crutches for so long that they now need wheelchairs. Many even need to be carried around on stretchers!
Read properly.
Errr..... I asked for an example of one of my post that showed that I have an inferiority complex.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read properly.
Errr..... I asked for an example of one of my post that showed that I have an inferiority complex.
Since you are far too dense to understand and accept that you have a chip on your shoulder belonging to a race that cannot compete with others on a level-playing field, let us leave it at that.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you are far too dense to understand and accept that you have a chip on your shoulder belonging to a race that cannot compete with others on a level-playing field, let us leave it at that.
Be original. Don't use my quote on me.

You belong to a race that cannot compete in a truly non discriminatory society.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be original. Don't use my quote on me. You belong to a race that cannot compete in a truly non discriminatory society.
My race has prospered wherever we have gone because of our propensity for hard work, drive, intelligence and tenacity. We are not dumb, lazy, dishonest and prone to incest.