• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat acceptance

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about the Mat defects such as laziness, lack of drive, academic underachievement, dishonesty, incest, drug and cigarette addiction etc.?
Laziness, lack of drive, academic underachievement are a product of chick discrimination.

Incest has the same percentages across all demographics. However some demographic would rather keep it under wrap, hush-hush, due to the embarrassment. Chink families should undertake DNA testing and be surprised.

Drug and Cigarette are due to insidious introduction if those material into the community by others who saw it's usefullness of Opium in China. There was no drug problem in the 60s and who ruled this tiny island to allow these contraband to be brought in?

Dishonesty? Oh please. The amounts siphoned off by the majority is multiples of what the minorities did.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
No institutionalised racial discrimination? Constitution article 152.
Many national policies crafted along racial lines since 1965, not institutionalised? What you smoking?
I know of many Malay friends, ex-classmates and colleagues who are in professional and managerial positions in SG owing to their drive and hard work which they admitted is not that common in their ethnic group. Don't blame discrimination for your failures and disappointments in life in SG. Lots of Chinese are also among the low SES here.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of many Malay friends, ex-classmates and colleagues who are in professional and managerial positions in SG owing to their drive and hard work which they admitted is not that common in their ethnic group. Don't blame discrimination for your failures and disappointments in life in SG. Lots of Chinese are also among the low SES here.
Whenever there is a majority race, there will be discrimination. You don't need legislation for that to happen.
Now your friends are successful despite the discriminations. If really they were in a system without, they'd be already leading the organisations.

That is also the reason why Malays do better in western societies where there is less discriminations against minorities. Even with Japanese, they do better.

Let's not pretend.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being short, bald and getting old are not lifestyle choices lah. Your acquaintance is misguided.
I know of quite a few fat friends who don't eat that much and have tried dieting and exercise without being able to lose much weight. Their parents also tend to be obese. Isn't their obesity due to genetic reasons rather than overeating or an inactive lifestyle?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever there is a majority race, there will be discrimination. You don't need legislation for that to happen.
Now your friends are successful despite the discriminations. If really they were in a system without, they'd be already leading the organisations.
That is also the reason why Malays do better in western societies where there is less discriminations against minorities. Even with Japanese, they do better.
Why do so many Chinese do extremely well in countries such as Malaysia and Indonesia where they are so blatantly discriminated against? It is due to their drive and intelligence.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I know of quite a few fat friends who don't eat that much and have tried dieting and exercise without being able to lose much weight. Their parents also tend to be obese. Isn't their obesity due to genetic reasons rather than overeating or an inactive lifestyle?
Yes, they tell you they don't eat much. But how much is much? How dedicated are they toward dieting and exercise? Genetics is a factor but the bigger factor is lifestyle.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, they tell you they don't eat much. But how much is much? How dedicated are they toward dieting and exercise? Genetics is a factor but the bigger factor is lifestyle.
My parents are both slim, so I don't have a weight problem. My Dad and Grandpa both have a full head of hair, so I am not worried. Most of my overweight friends have parents and siblings who are fat.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the fat that gains my acceptance,

Screenshot-2023-02-20-at-1.12.35-PM.jpg
2fb9b65555c15da1522447_original.