• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat acceptance

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
My race has prospered wherever we have gone because of our propensity for hard work, drive, intelligence and tenacity. We are not dumb, lazy, dishonest and prone to incest.
Your race has never prospered in a western society. At most they're average.
Lying cheating stealing corrupting can only take you so far.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be original. Don't use my quote on me.
You belong to a race that cannot compete in a truly non discriminatory society.
You are so ignorant that you don't even know that having "a chip on your shoulder" is not your "original" quotation! Did you gain admission to university based on your ability to spell your own name in your language? This is the result of Affirmative Action! LOL!

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your race has never prospered in a western society. At most they're average.
Lying cheating stealing corrupting can only take you so far.
Laziness, lack of drive, dishonesty, incest has resulted in your race not being able to compete with any other race on earth.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot understand how someone can be morbidly obese. It is not like catching a disease overnight. By the time you are half the size you think you should maybe stop eating and not become that fucking obese in 6 months time.
When a person is morbidly obese, it is probably due to genetics rather than grossly overeating.