• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fascinating stories of the Ultra Rich in Singapore

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Wealth in Singapore.

mncs are usually true to their noses ......where they can smell the money.

The sg govt thinks tney provide locals with jobs? Mad...these mncs bring in their own people. Singaporeans get low grade jobs in these mncs.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

cant blame the mncs ...have to blame those in charge for this situation. However I think they are waking up to their idea now.....heard EPs now so so easily given.

The sg govt thinks tney provide locals with jobs? Mad...these mncs bring in their own people. Singaporeans get low grade jobs in these mncs.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cant blame the mncs ...have to blame those in charge for this situation. However I think they are waking up to their idea now.....heard EPs now so so easily given.

mnc's no longer treated like royals. it's now "ultra high net worth" individuals. :p

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

caught raiders' disease and made a double post.......deleted.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It took some election disappointments for the PAP to wake up its bloody idea.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pangaea reminds me of club hel which is owned by the merovingian in the matrix. and the nightclub in tron legacy.