• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAP Grassloot Leader: 10 million Indons, Msians and Thais Waiting to Replace SGs Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]PAP GRASSROOTS LEADER SAYS THAT SINGAPOREANS SHOULD BE THANKFUL OF WHERE THEY ARE[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
3 Oct 2014 - 12:46am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

The following is a comment by a PAP grassroots leader at its Bedok branch.
This individual Kenneth Vaithilingam has also written in to the PAP-controlled Straits Times today calling for Roy Ngerng and Han Hui Hui to be punished severely for last Saturday's fracas at Hong Lim Park.
Tell us what you think.
-----------------------------
Be grateful because there are 10m M'sians, Indonesians and Thais waiting to change places with you
By Kenneth Vaithilingam

Singapore does not enjoy the hinterland status to that of the other countries that you are comparing it with. Even KL has a large hinterland where they can use or misuse to the benefit of those living in the Cities. Everything thing we have comes from abroad, even the toilet paper that you use or reuse.

Our purchasing power really depends on where and from whom we buy.

My purchasing power may be lower than most but I am assured that what I purchase is genuine, free of germs and mostly safe.

All food consumed is of the highest safety standard and not killed and packed in the backyard of somebody’s shit-house.

Sometimes when you ask for mutton you may get beef but at least you dont get Kangaroo meat or wild boar as a substitute.
The buildings we work in dont collapes on us and it is relatively safe for my children to come home at 3am in the morning from a night-club (which doesn’t catch fire when they are dancing) and I am sure it will be quite safe for my grand-children to take a bus to school…(although they will have to pay one of the highest bus fares in the world.)

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

And most of all I know how much Mr. Lee Hsien Loong, earns and that he doesnt have his own ship , aeroplane and palace bought with my money. I also know that he has to use his own car (with current CEO prices like you and me) and can only use the State Cars on official occasions

And most of all I KNOW that I had to work hard to get what I wanted in life and that nobody was going to give me a handout unless I was crippled. I was given a leg up by Lee Hsien Loong’s father and now he is trying his best to do this for the the new generation. The best thing about Singapore is that it is the Best Place In the World to live for people who work hard and long for a better life………………and you know something , it is also the easiest place to leave, if you want to. You can leave for Indonesia, Malaysia or even Thailand where things are less than 50% of that compared to Singapore. There are 10 million Indonesians, Malaysians and Thais waiting to change places with you.

The Alternative View
Source: https://www.facebook.com/358759327518739/photos/a.598097686918234.107374...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FAP Grassloot Leader: 10 million Indons, Msians and Thais Waiting to Replace SGs

alright so our mission in life is to make singapore a shithole as much as possible so 10 million indonesians malaysians and thais dont want to be here.....its our only hope,our only salvation.thank god its only 10 million,last time i checked there was over 300 million indonesians malaysians and thais.....the other 290 million must be having a hell of a party back home smoking weed and hustling.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FAP Grassloot Leader: 10 million Indons, Msians and Thais Waiting to Replace SGs

Oh dear, it's that 'be grateful' talk again. Election must be near. Remember to count your blessings and vote for PAP. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I fully agree with him. Those sinkie losers who are not happy and think that SG is shithole are most welcome to fuck off because there are loads of more talented and hardworking individuals who are just waiting to fill the vacancy.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Rubbish. :oIo: Look at the number of Malaysian PRs whom have been in Sinkieland for decades but refuse to take up citizenship.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I fully agree with him. Those sinkie losers who are not happy and think that SG is shithole are most welcome to fuck off because there are loads of more talented and hardworking individuals who are just waiting to fill the vacancy.

u know this fucktard PAP supporter logic is like a billionaire builds a 100 million dollar neverland ranch,theres 1 million losers in indonesia and malaysia and thailand who wants to stay with him in his 100 million dollar neverland ranch and wish they were him walking in his shoes,he is supposed to be grateful that he is living in a 100 million dollar neverland ranch and open his doors to the 1 million tom dick and harry that wants to be in his place just because they are thinking it in their minds.u know what my response is to these 1 million losers?a big fat fucking middle finger.

if these people are so talented and hardworking tell them to build their own neverland ranch and let me stay in it.

[video=youtube;bQzvgWkJ978]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQzvgWkJ978[/video]

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

So according to this retarded apuneh's logic, everyone with cancer should be grateful because 10 million Ebola sufferers would be waiting to exchange places with them?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

My logic be thankful SG didn't end up like our Moslem neighbors countries!!!

Go visit them and tell me if you are really thankful. How could people lived in such conditions?

It is inhumane!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go visit them and tell me if you are really thankful. How could people lived in such conditions?

It is inhumane!!!

we cant end up like them,we are chinese they are monkeys.go look at any chinese country or immigrant population,all filthy rich.taiwan?31,000 gdp.hong kong?38,900 gdp.singapore?55,000 gdp.china?6,800 gdp......

then go look at the gdp per cap of these brown monkey countries....malaysia,indonesia,philipines,india,thailand......

chinese is the secret sauce to any successful country,we are born to make money......u replace malaysia population with 75% chinese i guarantee u their country will become first world in 20 years time.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is this grass looter a local or foreign talent:confused:

Nowadays you have so many foreigners disguised as grass looters :eek:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tough luck if you're born in a wrong place at the wrong time and into a wrong family?

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh dear, it's that 'be grateful' talk again. Election must be near. Remember to count your blessings and vote for PAP. :wink:

Yes Indeed, welcome to singapore. You should be grateful too laksaboy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you google "Kenneth Vaithilingam"....he is related to Glen Knight!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

alright so our mission in life is to make singapore a shithole as much as possible so 10 million indonesians malaysians and thais dont want to be here.....its our only hope,our only salvation.thank god its only 10 million,last time i checked there was over 300 million indonesians malaysians and thais.....the other 290 million must be having a hell of a party back home smoking weed and hustling.

n many global leaders who are much capable than LHL n his clowns are willing to do the jobs for fraction of the salar

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal

we cant end up like them,we are chinese they are monkeys.go look at any chinese country or immigrant population,all filthy rich.taiwan?31,000 gdp.hong kong?38,900 gdp.singapore?55,000 gdp.china?6,800 gdp......

then go look at the gdp per cap of these brown monkey countries....malaysia,indonesia,philipines,india,thailand......

chinese is the secret sauce to any successful country,we are born to make money......u replace malaysia population with 75% chinese i guarantee u their country will become first world in 20 years time.

hoo ah , ting nang lang si beh asai . Hoo ah.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Third world people want to come but not first world. What does that tell you about sinkapore being a first world country? Even you don't want to move back here despite the carrots dangled at you.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is inhumane!!!

You think SINKapore can survive in the long term? No way. It is easy to move into developed state if the country is relatively corruption free and you allow western expertise to help. To stay grow as first world state, the PAP is clueless. Guess what, they decided to go back to second world ...that's why millions of PATANs are let in.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hoo ah , ting nang lang si beh asai . Hoo ah.

sorry but like lee kuan yew said,"I started off believing all men were equal. I now know that's the most unlikely thing ever to have been, ""The Bell curve is a fact of life. The blacks on average score 85 per cent on IQ and it is accurate, nothing to do with culture. The whites score on average 100. Asians score more ... the Bell curve authors put it at least 10 points higher. These are realities that, if you do not accept, will lead to frustration because you will be spending money on wrong assumptions and the results cannot follow."