• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Famous Eurasians in Singapore history ......

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some Eurasian look like Caucasian with a mix of Chinese, the dark type like Rod Monteiro type is probably mixed between Indian, Malay and Portuguese that is why they look dark, more like Indians.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some Eurasian look like Caucasian with a mix of Chinese, the dark type like Rod Monteiro type is probably mixed between Indian, Malay and Portuguese that is why they look dark, more like Indians.

I recall seeing this Monteiro name in SGH. I think a famous surgeon in the past. Sheares name and photo there too. Sama sama Prof Chao, Yeoh Ghim Seng.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eugene Galistan - big time pai kai and husband of Angelic Teo (another Eurasian).

Mark Menon - his right hand man. Rioting killed a man.

Gregory Brendan De Cruz - Yishun gangster

Mark Kingsley - another SS alumni

Alex Ortega - street corner gangster

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, I forgot. Colin Thesiera, former Chief of Armour. And his Eurasian buddy Major Sheares (Benjamin Sheares' nephew), also armour officer.

Colin Thesiera was a fucktard. i worked with him when he was MINDEF spokesman. Useless kiasi piece of shit. Scare of his own shadow.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Colin Thesiera was a fucktard. i worked with him when he was MINDEF spokesman. Useless kiasi piece of shit. Scare of his own shadow.

That was the most unsuited position you can find for him. He was not a scholar, how to do press reports and briefings. He was not bad as a chief armour officer. desk job is really not for him, especially that one. Probably got parked there before retirement.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucktard Vomit Singh aka vomit inducing Gurms likes to claim he is Eurasian.
In actual fact he is born of a bayi father and Chinese mum....he converted to Christianity and tried to discard his heritage.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about this yandao virtuous ex-cop? Is he a famous Eurasian in Singapore's history?

lionel%20de%20souza.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Fucktard Vomit Singh aka vomit inducing Gurms likes to claim he is Eurasian.
In actual fact he is born of a bayi father and Chinese mum....he converted to Christianity and tried to discard his heritage.

Like Vivian the Chindian. They are chindians, not eurasians.