• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Familee Flag Kena Defiled by Bras and Panties Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 26 Jul, 2009 10:42
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Is this how we show respect? Bra and underwear over national flag

STOMPer Gudanggaramman is appalled to see this Bishan resident hanging underwear over the national flag. He says this is the worst case he has ever seen.

In the STOMPer's email dated Jul 26:

"I'm appalled to see some Singaporeans still not knowing the do's and don'ts of displaying the national flag.

"Some hang it upside down, or on the wrong side. But this is the worst that i have ever seen.

"This picture was taken at Block 114 Bishan."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 05 Jul, 2009 15:06
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Blur town council staff puts up flags the wrong way

These national flags have been put up the wrong way on this Serangoon North multi-storey carpark. STOMPer Sean snapped this picture last evening (Jul 4).

In his email:

"We can thank the town council for such a unique presentation of our flag."

STOMPer Sean emailed STOMP today (Jul 5) and gave us this update:

"The town council has rectified the problem early in the morning."

getArticlePhoto.do

This is the most common mistake people make when displaying their national flags in the period leading up to National Day on Aug 9. The crescent and stars should be on the left.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 13 Nov, 2008 16:05
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>How can treat our national flag this way?

A STOMPer sent in this picture of the national flag hanging from Block 5 Banda Street and was horrified in the condition that it was left hanging in.

In an MMS which the STOMPer sent to STOMP today (Nov 13), the STOMPer wrote:

“I still see our national flag hanging, but at a horrible condition!”

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ha ha ha ha...HA HA HA...they do not respect the sinGAPORE flag, for it does not represent the Nation, but a political party flag...

Their own members does not even respect it, and can not even hang it the proper way, to the extent of even placing the sinGAPORE flags on the ground as a decoration...

They do not know to respect the flag...how do you expect the people of the country?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is North Korea all those involved will be classified as "enemies of the working class" and be shot.

Or some of them, sent to concentration camps (Asians are hardworking anyway hahahaha) to purify their dirty and corrupt souls with hard labor for, well, an indefinite period of time.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this is North Korea all those involved will be classified as "enemies of the working class" and be shot.

Or some of them, sent to concentration camps (Asians are hardworking anyway hahahaha) to purify their dirty and corrupt souls with hard labor for, well, an indefinite period of time.

Chee Soon Juan had already gone for a few purification of his dirty & corrupt souls...that is why, he is whimpering...:rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Town council probably sub-contracted the task to foreigners who don't know or care about the proper flag orientation :smile:

A quick survey by MRT, angmo kio seems to have the most flags up. Plenty of notorious PAP MPs in this ward who obviously know style is more important substance :rolleyes:

yogi1973

Alfrescian
Loyal
hanging the flag upside down means the country is in a state of emergency.
not sure what hanging undies and bra infront of the flag means? Any body know?Fine these disrespectful ppl!!

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So troublesome so my suggestion solution is "DON'T HANG!"

Posted on 26 Jul, 2009 10:42
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Is this how we show respect? Bra and underwear over national flag

STOMPer Gudanggaramman is appalled to see this Bishan resident hanging underwear over the national flag. He says this is the worst case he has ever seen.

In the STOMPer's email dated Jul 26:

"I'm appalled to see some Singaporeans still not knowing the do's and don'ts of displaying the national flag.

"Some hang it upside down, or on the wrong side. But this is the worst that i have ever seen.

"This picture was taken at Block 114 Bishan."

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Probably" means u don know lah. guessing only.:rolleyes:

Hmm, I'm also guessing that the hidden taxes will rise because Ho Ching will want to continue with her gambling habits :biggrin:

I somehow "doubt" that the PAP Town councils dig deep into their "OWN" pockets to put up those flags when they have easy access to all the residents contributions :biggrin::biggrin:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually hor,,,,

sometimes pass by the housing estates, my area Potong pasir and hougang don't hang so many flags one,,,,, those who hang flags are the grassroots people for CCC (por lumpar),,,,,

also tanjong pagar still one of the best display of flags one,,,,, because if Old Fart pass his place and no like the place, the EM Services property manager in charge of the place will kena screw jialat jialat, with a possibility of kena posted to other places,,,,,

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually hor,,,,

,, because if Old Fart pass his place and no like the place, the EM Services property manager in charge of the place will kena screw jialat jialat, with a possibility of kena posted to other places,,,,,

Wouldn't be surprised if the ONLY job of the property is make sure flags are in place for national day :p

Only a guess ok :smile: