• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Familee Flag Kena Defiled by Bras and Panties Woh!

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I say the PAP & Co. are hard working, then DEFINITELY loose credibility lah :p

With so many "state" secrets, lesser mortals can only guess. :rolleyes:

proved wrong, don know where to bury head lah.:biggrin:
quite easy for them to change the facts u know.
even if u are right, u can be proved wrong.:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think that the practice of hanging the Singapore flag on HDB balconies or windows during National Day period should be discontinued. I estimate about 20 to 25% of the flats being rented out to or sold to non-citizens (PRs, EPs and work permit holders).

If they really want a National Day festive mood or show, HDB should go to every HDB block roof top and erect a flagpole with the national flag. At least that can show every resident, whether citizen or foreigner, that they're living now under the Singapore flag. It'd make a grand skyline also with so many highrise roof top flags.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they really want a National Day festive mood or show, HDB should go to every HDB block roof top and erect a flagpole with the national flag. At least that can show every resident, whether citizen or foreigner, that they're living now under the Singapore flag. It'd make a grand skyline also with so many highrise roof top flags.

no lah. stop aircraft flying around, hanging flag every where and use the $$$ saved for free food and drinks for everyone.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think that the practice of hanging the Singapore flag on HDB balconies or windows during National Day period should be discontinued.....

Since the PAP has 'fixed" the elections, the flag hanging thingy is the only thing left by which Sporeans can show show how happy they are with the PAP. :smile:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the PAP has 'fixed" the elections, the flag hanging thingy is the only thing left by which Sporeans can show show how happy they are with the PAP. :smile:

Each and every passing year, sinkies are sinking lower and lower in happiness. This is showing in the lower flag turn out!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Each and every passing year, sinkies are sinking lower and lower in happiness. This is showing in the lower flag turn out!

PAP has choosen to ignore all the obvious signs like people voting with their feet & leaving.

The flag thingy is symbolic of the sentiment on the ground in HDB land. Maybe thats why the PAP haven't announced elections.

I'm sure there are alot of price increases they want to push through & its usually done after an election. :rolleyes:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's is how bad they had fared in the running of the country. I dun see ppl in 3rd world country would have do that. Uniquely Singapore! White Scums at their "best"!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
2jd2i4z.jpg

I didnt know our Sinkgapore(PAP) flag looks so wonderful until now when it is hang together with the bra and panties.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
want ppl to hang that cheebye flag,
want ppl to replace that faded cheebye flag,
want ppl to take down that cheebye flag,
PAY FUCKING MONEY LAH. still can open their bloody cheebye mouth ask ppl to hang that cheebye flag.

Excellent examples!

People are really pissed with PAP!!!

FUCK PAP!

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
those RC whores and prostitute can go around and hang up those flags at each individual unit. but when it comes to taking it down, its a different tune.

i am not surprised if those bastards PAP pass a law that you have to take the flag down after 31aug or 30sep. in that case, just rip the fucking flag off the hooks and throw it down the rubbish chute. no need to bother about using it for your spring cleaning rags or your toilet rug.