• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Faisal slams the no Malays in sensitive units policy

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dont understand wat the m&ds r kpkb abt. Sensitive units r damn fuck up. Kenna tekan more n siong. Like commandos etc. Can siam n relac 1 corner..so good also dont want. Some people r juz complainers..

Commandoes got malays. Not that sensitive anymore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
this must be the only thing that I support the PAP - no Malays in sensitive SAF units. damn it, if the Malays like the Army so much, just create a special exclusive for Malays, elite infantry unit for them. bet they will complain of racism too, it is a conspiracy to send the Malays to their death in case of warfare.

Stop falling for the PAP shit propaganda. I will just say two things to you. 1)I served in one of these sensitive units you guys are talking about. 2) I have no problems with Malays serving in the unit with me. The fact is in civilian life, malays tend to be good drivers. In my unit, we definitely need good drivers. I have seen some of the crap we try to turn into drivers. Total waste.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you noticed...most malays will get posted to CD and SPF, it seems that they enjoy it very much.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dont understand wat the m&ds r kpkb abt. Sensitive units r damn fuck up. Kenna tekan more n siong. Like commandos etc. Can siam n relac 1 corner..so good also dont want. Some people r juz complainers..

U are missing the whole point, again. Its a question of trust. U are basically telling one segment of the population that you outright don't trust them. Its not about how siong the units are. Faisal is saying prove that you trust us by allowing us to serve in these sensitive units. He has a good point. How can we not trust this segment of the population, the original natives of our land, but trust hundreds of thousands of Chinese Communists from PRC to come here?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop falling for the PAP shit propaganda. I will just say two things to you. 1)I served in one of these sensitive units you guys are talking about. 2) I have no problems with Malays serving in the unit with me. The fact is in civilian life, malays tend to be good drivers. In my unit, we definitely need good drivers. I have seen some of the crap we try to turn into drivers. Total waste.

Pray tell how was the sensitive unit like? Why was it sensitive?

Also who cares whether you have or not have problems with malays serving with you? Your opinion doesn't mean jack shit.

Just like some men don't have a problem marrying another man but it's not allowed in singapore or having sex with a girl under 16 but that's not allowed either.

It's utter stupidity that you don't even give any compelling as to why mudlays should serve in sensitive units except that they are good drivers. Yeah malays are racially good drivers just like i assume they are really good football players. :rolleyes: So is there anything chinese are racially good at and better than malays? How about in studies, IQ tests? Oh yeah needless to say you would be very offended were i to say that but yet you don't have a problem stereotyping malays as good drivers. Oh lord.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
c'mon. who on this planet thinks armor is a "sensitive" unit? only sinkies. it's a wayang "sensitive" unit. the truly sensitive ones are those whose bodies are across the border, identities undercover, and lives are on the line every sleeping and waking moment. :rolleyes:

Think logically before you shoot your mouth off. Look around the region. Look at all those revolts and coup etat in Thailand. U see tanks in the streets? U always will. Nothing like tanks to intimidate and cow the protesters and enforce authority. The ANgchias claim they took 2 hours to get to the Little India riot because of hevay traffic. You think tanks will take 2 hours? If you are driving a car, and you see a 60 ton tank coming up behind you, you bloody well move out of the way or get flattened.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Pray tell how was the sensitive unit like? Why was it sensitive?

Also who cares whether you have or not have problems with malays serving with you? Your opinion doesn't mean jack shit.

Just like some men don't have a problem marrying another man but it's not allowed in singapore or having sex with a girl under 16 but that's not allowed either.

Well, you are like a virgin teaching people how to fuck. My opinion is derived from the FACT that I served in one of these sensitive units that have no malays in it. Therefore, I speak from experience. Whether you agree or not, that is your problem. U on the other hand comment on a subject in which you have no experience. Therefore, you speak from your asshole. Get the difference?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are missing the whole point, again. Its a question of trust. U are basically telling one segment of the population that you outright don't trust them. Its not about how siong the units are. Faisal is saying prove that you trust us by allowing us to serve in these sensitive units. He has a good point. How can we not trust this segment of the population, the original natives of our land, but trust hundreds of thousands of Chinese Communists from PRC to come here?

Pray tell how do you know malays won't side malaysia, indonesia since they are the same race, culture, religion especially?

Do you have an answer? No the fact is you don't know every malay out there and what they are thinking. Yet you're just willing to say yeah just trust them, why? No good reason except that they are the original natives which doesn't mean anything at all because that is totally unrelated to them not being in units. You are just one of those typical how should i put it, people with romantic notions of malays, indians etc that i notice only chinese people tend to display. You probably know or have a few good malay friends and they smile at you and you instantly fall in love with them and think all malays are just like that. I can easily bet you're that type. It's easier for malays for to smile and laugh compared to chinese and they don't need to do it to their own friends. I can easily bet they must be thinking how dumb some chinese are just smile at them and they become kawan kawan blood brother. :rolleyes:

I still remember reading in the old forum on why some chinese people wear indian clothing. Turns out that during ww2 malays would smile at chinese and show that they trusted them but secretly report them to the japs. Some indians saved them and raised these kids as their own. It's in the old forum. They say malays hide behind their smiles.

Also on prc chinese who trusts them? You mean prc communist are serving in sensitive ns units? Nice of you to put in communist when china itself doesn't actually practice communism and the citizens certainly don't behave like they are communists.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, you are like a virgin teaching people how to fuck. My opinion is derived from the FACT that I served in one of these sensitive units that have no malays in it. Therefore, I speak from experience. Whether you agree or not, that is your problem. U on the other hand comment on a subject in which you have no experience. Therefore, you speak from your asshole. Get the difference?

ROFL at you claiming on a forum that you served in such a unit but have not even given a damn clue as to what the unit even does. You don't have to state the unit even though this is the internet just post some information that does prove you have served in such a unit and btw what makes you think i have not served in such a unit?

At the end of the day your opinion means jack shit. Who are you to throw your opinion around like it's the right one?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Malays have always been distrusted by Old Fart,,and as most malays are muslims,,,there is a reason for the distrust,,just look at the issues facing ang mor lands with their muslim populations,,,and u get the point

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think logically before you shoot your mouth off. Look around the region. Look at all those revolts and coup etat in Thailand. U see tanks in the streets? U always will. Nothing like tanks to intimidate and cow the protesters and enforce authority. The ANgchias claim they took 2 hours to get to the Little India riot because of hevay traffic. You think tanks will take 2 hours? If you are driving a car, and you see a 60 ton tank coming up behind you, you bloody well move out of the way or get flattened.

that's not considered a "sensitive" unit. sinkies in mindef and the civil service screwed up the meaning of "sensitive" on the get go. an armor unit that crushes cars and rolls over human bodies is called a totally "insensitive" unit, as it doesn't feel anything under it. :p

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think these m&ds want to go to such units like armor and sensitive units? Of course not. They just want to know that they can enter them that's all.

Armor not sensitive unit, all its weaponry are open secrets as saf tried to peddle them to the world arms market. Some of the old stuffs has been around since the 1950s. Armor just have too much firepower, that why Malays are not trusted there. Armor field trainings more often than other units because grenadiers undergo both infantry role training and armor infantry training. While both has infantry word in them but training not the same.

Uncle papsmear was old school saf armor pioneer. He know what he is saying.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Considering that you never served with a Mat before it is quite laughable that you accuse others of being a virgin in this topic. If the Mat is a Muslim or anyone who is a Muslim is someone that believes that a pedophile, rapist, beheader and outright warlord is the greatest prophet from their god. These people need to be watched rather than allowing them into sensitive areas. Heh, it's nothing personal. It is just common sense. Would you give a gun to a lunatic and ask him to watch over your family?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Considering that you never served with a Mat before it is quite laughable that you accuse others of being a virgin in this topic. If the Mat is a Muslim or anyone who is a Muslim is someone that believes that a pedophile, rapist, beheader and outright warlord is the greatest prophet from their god. These people need to be watched rather than allowing them into sensitive areas. Heh, it's nothing personal. It is just common sense. Would you give a gun to a lunatic and ask him to watch over your family?

Going by your logic, then Malays shouldn't be trust with a pistol with the polis force. Imagine u fighting at the war front while the Malays in the polis run amok at the rear, endangering everybody as 90% of mata are Malays.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going by your logic, then Malays shouldn't be trust with a pistol with the polis force. Imagine u fighting at the war front while the Malays in the polis run amok at the rear, endangering everybody as 90% of mata are Malays.

In a war, you have the military police in charge. Those Mats that complain much can FO to Malaysia or Indonesia as that is where their forefathers came from.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a war, you have the military police in charge. Those Mats that complain much can FO to Malaysia or Indonesia as that is where their forefathers came from.

MP strength not high,MP serve in infantry during reservist. MP only guard key junctions along axis of advance and maybe pow cage. So it a tall order to expect the Provost to maintain law and orders in the heartland.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
MP strength not high,MP serve in infantry during reservist. MP only guard key junctions along axis of advance and maybe pow cage. So it a tall order to expect the Provost to maintain law and orders in the heartland.

Mat, don't talk cock here. This is how it is for other countries in war time. Any Mat police like you who wants to instigate religious strife here during peace time or during war will be dealt with extremely severely.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this must be the only thing that I support the PAP - no Malays in sensitive SAF units. damn it, if the Malays like the Army so much, just create a special exclusive for Malays, elite infantry unit for them. bet they will complain of racism too, it is a conspiracy to send the Malays to their death in case of warfare.

Why can we trust Ah Tiongs and not trust sinkee Malays?