• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fact of life for a loser taxi driver

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i think you guys may be mistaken. I dont think he is the loser he makes himself out to be.

He simply creates this impression and then sits back and chuckles at the responses.

He's just roping you guys in to laff at your expense....when you try to advise him , or berate him or even encourage him.

Krafty ..... his nic says it all.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think you guys may be mistaken. I dont think he is the loser he makes himself out to be.

He simply creates this impression and then sits back and chuckles at the responses.

He's just roping you guys in to laff at your expense....when you try to advise him , or berate him or even encourage him.

Krafty ..... his nic says it all.

hi there

1. bingo! bro.
2. honest, i think likewise too.
3. this character could be some fatso, eat full nothing to do type or what!
4. or just some smart alec "hunting" in forums.

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the typical Sinkie. What do u people expect?

Loserville is where Sinkies reside. And they are all on freehold.