• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taxi Driver becomes Software Engineer with 9 months course, now earns 3x more. Guess the race!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a low IQ-mudd can be a software expert in three months, then those that go universities study for years to get their computer science degree must be damn stupid idiots.
Most degree courses have do much time in between classes plus long holidays,. If. They cramp it up, i think these courses csn be completed eithin a year to 18 months.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
That also makes it true that locals are racists to their own compatriots, discriminates against them and deny minorities opportunity.

the said locals themselves are chink immigrants kafir pendatang dumped in malaysia by the kafir poms. to their good fortune, they found that naive affable low IQ melayun indon were not Muslims and never Muslims. these dumb arses never had any civilization or brains to boot. end result is they can get fleeced by lowly slanty tiongs (an ENTIRELY natural resource driven country).

btw tiongkok is only country in human history that has failed to crush, devastate, decimate, eliminate, obliterate, pulverize, conquer, a smaller ceca country. this ignominy has never befallen any other country in history.

you wont hear keyshore mahboobani say this out loud coz he's an ahneh and he's a tiong mouthpiece.

you won't hear tiongs say this out loud coz they'll lose face and they know they are an entirely natural resources driven country.

you won't hear yanks say this out loud coz yanks are too dumb and shallow with no intellect or brains to compete with history's greatest, a nation descedants of cowboys refugees huddled masses wretched bumpkins etc.

you won't hear any ceca virus admit this either coz they too would lose face if their historical underachievements are exposed.

you will only see me e xpose this brutal reality

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most degree courses have do much time in between classes plus long holidays,. If. They cramp it up, i think these courses csn be completed eithin a year to 18 months.

you are a slanty chink whose greatest achievement is being a porlumpar of eunuch loong.

oRt61M1.jpg

not great at ANYTHING whatsoever, certainly not at IQ brains intellect inventiveness or anything.

not a single slanty country has invented anything of note, ever.

this is precisely why a subhuman slanty country like japs have been stuck for over 3 DECADES after plaza accord,

this is precisely why a subhuman slatny country like tiongs have been forever working at their ultra slow chhhhhyyyynnnanaa spppppeeeed to copy and paste and STILL fail to surpass a 4x smaller country from 10000 km away in everything that matters incl military might.

this is precisely why all subhuman slanty countries like japs gooks taiwanese tiongkok stinkypura hongkies viets etc etc COMBINED inventiveness is precisely zero (and no amount of bS from keyshore mahboobani or paid marketing if u call it will change that).

and sorry no, 5g doesn't count. what takes 1400 million slanty subhumans to develop can be EASILY developed by teeny tiny 5 million finland or 10 million sweden (im' talking about nokia and ericsson developing 5g networks).

inferior slanty subhuman wuhan virus spreaders have got zero inventiveness. ZERO. low IQ. inferior brains.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/greatest-slanty-intellectual-achievement.327139/

this is why the meaningful responses in that thread are nonexistent

:laugh:
Ay Dumb mutt, you talked so much cock also no use lah. Your provocation does not bother me a single bit. Just admit it, your race is a universally recognized fucked-up low-IQ race. Period.
Just accept that fact and carry on with your incestuous activity.... Your mother, sister and daughter have their legs spread readily for you liao. :roflmao:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
this reminds me to repost an earlier very relevant commentary on slanty genetic inferiority.

btw it has nothing to do with culture and this is precisely why I don't dread slanty chinks or tiongs or any other wuhan virus carrier ever surpassing caucasoids without caucasoids doing themselves in (i.e. own goal) due to their own stupidity or inner conflicts.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/si...he-semiconductor-industry.329394/post-3693834

I don't agree that chink, jap, gook or taiwanese have anything to be proud of. If you've got a big population, you do "big things", that's natural. None of them actually invented anything, they are all copycats, stinkypura you might argue is the worse among those lots.

You can start big companies to cater to your domestic market, just about everybody can do that and has proven they can do that.

I show you only three cases from three OIC countries.

Bangla

https://waltonbd.com/computer/laptop

Cdwc1Fj.jpg

Iran

https://snowa.ir/shop/washing-machine/

k66QzoQ.jpg

Turkey

https://www.beko.com/my-en

dLMZAr3.jpg

In fact, in 2001, it was Tiongs' largest microchip fabricator SMIC which received tech transfer from stinky coy chartered. but as expected from pap-piglets, their mismanagement ensured chartered went belly up.

still some bodoh stinky think chinks can run a country well.

Also, there is nothing to be proud of copying.
All slanties are copycats, they invented nothing.

not electricity, not electromagnetism, no euler, poincare, kolmogorov, gauss, newton no gravitation etc etc etc

slanties just copied.

I don't see anything to be proud of copying.

It's absurd for anybody to think or believe slanties are good at science tech engineering or maths. they can copy at best, and even there, they fail most of the time.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ay Dumb mutt, you talked so much cock also no use lah. Your provocation does not bother me a single bit. Just admit it, your race is a universally recognized fucked-up low-IQ race. Period.
Just accept that fact and carry on with your incestuous activity.... Your mother, sister and daughter have their legs spread readily for you liao. :roflmao:

Your dumb chinks wuhan virus carriers are useless ball carriers of a eunuch. Your mother daughter sister aunt not only spread their legs wide open for you chinks but also ah nehs bangla niggers malaun ang moh kia and all comers.

screenshot_20200630-161959-jpg.94571

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are a slanty chink whose greatest achievement is being a porlumpar of eunuch loong.

oRt61M1.jpg

not great at ANYTHING whatsoever, certainly not at IQ brains intellect inventiveness or anything.

not a single slanty country has invented anything of note, ever.

this is precisely why a subhuman slanty country like japs have been stuck for over 3 DECADES after plaza accord,

this is precisely why a subhuman slatny country like tiongs have been forever working at their ultra slow chhhhhyyyynnnanaa spppppeeeed to copy and paste and STILL fail to surpass a 4x smaller country from 10000 km away in everything that matters incl military might.

this is precisely why all subhuman slanty countries like japs gooks taiwanese tiongkok stinkypura hongkies viets etc etc COMBINED inventiveness is precisely zero (and no amount of bS from keyshore mahboobani or paid marketing if u call it will change that).

and sorry no, 5g doesn't count. what takes 1400 million slanty subhumans to develop can be EASILY developed by teeny tiny 5 million finland or 10 million sweden (im' talking about nokia and ericsson developing 5g networks).

inferior slanty subhuman wuhan virus spreaders have got zero inventiveness. ZERO. low IQ. inferior brains.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/greatest-slanty-intellectual-achievement.327139/

this is why the meaningful responses in that thread are nonexistent

Ay Dumb mutt, you talked so much cock also no use lah. Your provocation does not bother me a single bit. Just admit it, your race is a universally recognized fucked-up race. Period.
McKinsey was behind msny start ups including grab. If they help improve malay livelihood, its good thing they are doing,
You mudds are lazy by nature. No amount of help will be enough to mitigate your laziness.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I frankly don't give a fuck what a low-IQ mudd thinks because his low-IQ prevents him from thinking in the first place....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I frankly don't give a fuck what a low-IQ mudd thinks because his low-IQ prevents him from thinking in the first place....

You can't think in the first place.

a genetically inferior slanty unable to invent ANYTHING.

slanties are ALL genetically inferior.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The propaganda on Shitty Times got noticeably worse after SPH was turned into a 'not for profit' entity.

I would advise everyone to minimize the reading of the drivel they put out, for the sake of your mental health.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Entry level engineer should be around 3.5K isn't it? Anyway it's obvious that the PAP is making this Abang a poster boy for their Lanjiao self upgrading schemes.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No I don't. Islam is the only religion that declares every muslim to be equal.

Not everyone in the world is a moslem. And in the moslem world since the beginning of islam, moslems haven't been treating other moslems as equals. Fair skin arab and turkic moslems have been killing and enslaving darker skinned moslems.

Your sort of beliefs support the discrimination of non-moslem people if they don't embrace your mohammedan religion. But at the same time, you will seethe with injustice and rage if others discriminate against moslems on account of their islamic belief.

It's a good thing your sort of discriminatory beliefs are roundly rejected in Singapore.