• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Facebook and Instagram Pictures/Selfies

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was having a long whatsapp chat with my best friend Sue today. Amongst various inane stuff like clothes and men we chatted about ∼ the topic of how do we feel if a guy "releases" himself using our Facebook pictures.

Sue said that she has a 变态 and "not so handsome" colleague (who is a "friend" on her Facebook) who openly joked with other male colleagues on using "chio" pictures of girls on Facebook/Instagram during his "release" session.

[First, I am a private person. I don't post pictures of myself on Facebook and I do not have an Instagram account. The pictures I have on My Facebook are all scenary stuff or animals like dogs and cats. ]

Sue asked me ∼ suppose if some guy "does it" on my Facebook/Instagram picture, how do I feel? Flattered? Or Disgusted?

She said while she would not openly admit, she would feel flattered ∼ it's a compliment of how sexy and attractive she is if a handsome guy she likes has a "release" on her Facebook/Instagram picture.

Errr... I said I am not too sure about that as the thought of a stranger (whether handsome or not) “releasing” all over my pictures.

It sounds disgusting to me, though I have nothing against my man who "releases" thinking of me in his "routine" when it is the "time of the month" for me or when I am not with him. In fact, to be absolutely honest, when he "releases" in my presence, I kind of enjoy watching him in his "nasty" act. :smile:

Anyway, Sue said she is going to "unfriend" her "not so handsome" male colleague in her Facebook as her "suggestive" pictures all all in her Facebook albums. We had a good laugh over Whatsapp. Hahahaha :smile:

And thank God I do not have such pictures on my Facebook!. :smile:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sue should. Most women I know find it nauseous to let ugly guys see them in suggestive pictures, including swimsuit photos. Be selective in your FB circle like me. I don't simply add anyone just because we are acquaintances or friends of some friends.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At one time of my release session I could not find any chiobu picture so no choice lah got to make do with Obama's picture :eek:

:o:o:o

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sue should. Most women I know find it nauseous to let ugly guys see them in suggestive pictures, including swimsuit photos. Be selective in your FB circle like me. I don't simply add anyone just because we are acquaintances or friends of some friends.

Hello John. I don't. I am a much more private person compared to Sue. She is more extroverted and pretty open about such matters. It's her life and style and I do not have a right to "interfere". :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no worries sister. we bros have been jerking off to this pic. like the face of helen of troy which could launch a thousand ships, one pic is all that is needed to release millions of.....

image.jpg

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...we bros have been jerking off to this pic. like the face of helen of troy could launch a thousand ships
Geez. That's akin to hijacking sam's domain (and possibly his screen saver too). Na, only futile awakening the dead:eek:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What's so strange about this practice? I release myself regularly on a picture of Whore Jinx.

Forbes_Ho_Ching_BM__654106p.jpg

You see, when she give you sultry look like this, you steam too, right?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am sure lots of ppl want to add you. In reality nobody wants you as a friend

Marliano

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also support FB for chatting purpose with my lot's of friends. Don't use another chat service. FB is my first option.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life is short , don't waste your time jerking off to ugly women pics :p
Or worse still , harbouring the thought that Claire here has a pussy :biggrin:
No bookies here opening odds here ?
Lots of punters waiting ...

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you do that when you are in secondary school that is understandable....but in adulthood? That is really pathetic and sad