• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

F1 causing heavy jams everywhere!

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf!! this morning i missed my appointment. it was heavy jam along chin swee rd. i tried to detour into tiong bahru to hit CTE, again jammed!!

seriously, singapore is just too small to hold such bo liao races.

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
motorists beware!!

many roads closures to marina. the spilled overs are causing unnecessary heavy jams. many motorists are caught off their guards with no prior road infos or announcements.

wtf our gov is doing??

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
motorists beware!!

many roads closures to marina. the spilled overs are causing unnecessary heavy jams. many motorists are caught off their guards with no prior road infos or announcements.

wtf our gov is doing??

You just bought your car is it? Experienced people have been taking MRT (not bus) during F1 period since last year.