• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny warns of DEATH TSUNAMI caused by COVID-19 vaccines

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://naturalnews.com/2022-11-16-dr-tenpenny-warns-death-tsunami-covid-vaccines.html

1672108302017.png

According to Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, the “death tsunami” caused by the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines has now arrived.

“Since March of 2020, every single thing I’ve said was going to happen has. This death tsunami that I’ve been talking about for the last two years — it’s arriving right now,” she said. “I don’t know if that was the Holy Spirit moving me – I think it was part Holy Spirit and part scientific knowledge, and what I was able to study and learn and see along the way.”

Tenpenny cited government data to reveal the more than 1 in 73 vaccinated people in the United Kingdom who died in 2020. The doctor added that about a thousand people die in the U.K. every week, thanks to the mass COVID-19 vaccination program there. Moreover, Tenpenny said more than 900 vaccinated professional athletes have already died mainly from myocarditis (heart muscle inflammation).

She then cited the phenomenon of individuals with keys and other metallic things sticking to their arms and foreheads as seen on social media. These small magnetic charges are clearly the result of heavy proportions of graphene oxide in the initial batch of COVID-19 vaccines. One article even cited a vaccinated Indian who discovered “steel and iron articles including coins, spoons, forks, knives and bike keys” sticking to his skin.

While the phenomenon has died down as the months passed, Tenpenny credited it to Big Pharma companies changing the recipe for the COVID-19 vaccines. Nevertheless, she reiterated that the graphene oxide is still present in the vaccine even though its formula was revised.

Brighteon.TV

Tenpenny: COVID-19 injections are a slow way to kill-off human race​

The physician also revealed that the COVID-19 injections are a slow way to kill off the human race.

“They found a way to slow-kill people with this. They want 3.5 billion people off the planet and they’ve learned how to do the slow-kill, so most unsuspecting people don’t connect the dots,” she said.

“Anybody who’s listening to this should never, ever, ever take another shot of any kind ever again under any circumstance,” she said. Her warning also extended to the new bivalent flu-COVID vaccines now being sold on the market. (Related: Vaccine expert warns the unvaccinated to never take COVID vaccines.)

According to the physician, the mass deaths of vaccinated began jut about a year after the forced COVID shots started. As of Oct. 24, 2022, there were 21.8 million excess deaths dating back from Jan. 1, 2021. Prior to the COVID-19 vaccine rollout, that number was below five million.

Tenpenny added that the 21.8 million deaths could very well be moved up to 28 million.

Moreover, some 150,000 excess deaths among Americans younger than 45 were recorded during the first two and a half years of the pandemic. Half of those deaths occurred just in the past year, since the COVID-19 shots were introduced under the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed.

Follow Vaccines.news for more stories about the COVID vaccines.

Watch Dr. Sherri Tenpenny explain why the COVID-19 vaccines are deadly.

These Covid-19 vaccines are deadly says Dr. Sherri Tenpenny.

She says that it will take 4-14 months before we see the full impact of these vaccines.

Dr. Tenpenny has been studying, writing about, and lecturing about vaccines for 20 years (since 2000).

Sherri Tenpenny, D.O. says she has spent 40,000 hours studying vaccines in the past 20 years.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish to share my view on this. If you dunno what are the ingredients in the vaccine, product, liquid or whatever, do not get it into your body. It is this simple logic that can save you.

One lady i saw in the video before mention that she dunno the ingredients of KFC and she still eat it. Yeah, if kfc , after one bite and you die from it, they cannot be in business at all. The vaccine suppliers are not restaurants, they dun want your long term ongoing repeated business, they want you dead. btw, that lady using kfc as a metaphor, she is dead from the vaccine already.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that does mean that peasants who took Sinovac or Sinopharm are considered unvaxxed?

Hey pukimak @porcaputtana , here's giving you some ideas because FOUR boards supercucks can't think of anything better.
The mRNA is purportedly the messenger that carries the genome of the virus. The adjuvant that is attached helps the immune system generate anti bodies to the virus. The main problem with this approach is the messenger does not tell the body when to stop producing the anti bodies. An excess of anything will always do more harm than good. At the same time, studies have shown the spike protein is more than just part of the anti body. It can alter your dna causing irreversible changes and damage. Read up on CRISPR.

Last edited: