• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Extortion bid by PRC girl

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So easy meh !

If were me, call police make a statement have a case on her .
Tag and record on her .

So any future occurrence will held .

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Extortion bid by PRC girl

Better still, if you witness such incident, be sure to stand up and fight for the justice of such poor men. Ladies who come forward will carry even more weight. TOGETHER WE CAN RID OUR SOCIETY OF THESE SCOURGES.

1-3.jpg

It's too late already you Sinkies! Hahahaha!

I have imported around 2 millions of China men and women into my kingdom Sinkgapore, so how are you going to get rid of them ah???

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend being a gentleman was stunned and lost of word for a moment because he really never does any thing to her. He just stood there and doesn’t know what to do. His mind went blank.

Luckily, a Caucasian man nearby saw all that and tells the PRC girl to stop her nuisance (unsure whether she understand English) and take out his mobile and say he wanted to call the police. The PRC girl quickly walked away joining the other shoppers.

This would be a real joke if it was true. Does a Sinkie need even a foreigner to tell him to how to protect himself in his own country? Maybe the Sinkie is too scared the law enforcement would rather believe the words of a foreigner over that of himself anytime. Seems like the collapse of the country is imminent, just like the last days of the Qing dynasty.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This would be a real joke if it was true. Does a Sinkie need even a foreigner to tell him to how to protect himself in his own country? Maybe the Sinkie is too scared the law enforcement would rather believe the words of a foreigner over that of himself anytime. Seems like the collapse of the country is imminent, just like the last days of the Qing dynasty.

last days of the LEEch dynasty?:biggrin: