• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the info. I have checked with raffles exchange once and they said they don't provide such service. When did u last use them?

Hi, I used them yesterday evening. Sorry, forgot to mentioned that I TT-Ed to a Msian account, so there was no restriction on the amount. XE.com shows the rate dropping. Dunno whether it's just today, and then SGD may start rising based on MAS allowing the SGD to strengthen to reduce inflation.

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oic, unless I transfer $ to my Malaysia relatives accounts which I don't want to. Seems like there is no easy way out. Haha. Hope SGD $ strengthen these few weeks so that can exchange more rm before school holiday starts..

Hi, I used them yesterday evening. Sorry, forgot to mentioned that I TT-Ed to a Msian account, so there was no restriction on the amount. XE.com shows the rate dropping. Dunno whether it's just today, and then SGD may start rising based on MAS allowing the SGD to strengthen to reduce inflation.

Whathefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, JP Raffles refused to TT money over to my acct in malaysia, stating that they don't do such service now (unless i'm a malaysian), i went to other one no problem...

What's the deal with Raffles... gosh

Blue_S

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bedok centre tonight cash rate 2.4956 for Sgd300 and above.
Parkway Parade 3 money changers offerred 2.49 - 2.492.