• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you saw the numbers left on the calculator...... You weren't quoted the rate :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cash rate 2.49 at toa payoh today.
Better change this week .
Haji is coming , might drop that week.

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cash rate 2.485 and TT rate 2.495 at Dollar Exchange at Jurong Point at 6pm on 11 Oct. However, they gave me better TT rate at 2.497 instead. I only realized it when I saw my receipt just and this was my 2nd time using their TT service.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
TT rate 2.5 at Dollar Exchange at Jurong Point now,9.15pm 15 Oct.

I was there earlier at 7pm; display rate was 2.498. Did the display rate increase or the MC gave u better rate because of a large amount?

Btw, how much RM should be transferred to waive the admin fee at Dollar Exchange? Thanks.

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi vincentck and mingchye

I have TT slightly lesser than rm10K. So far, i have no luck in asking for admin fee waiver. As for cross cheque, u may check with dollar exchange directly. They have website.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi vincentck and mingchye

I have TT slightly lesser than rm10K. So far, i have no luck in asking for admin fee waiver. As for cross cheque, u may check with dollar exchange directly. They have website.

Hi bro lyc396, does that mean you pay the $10 for the admin fee? Why don't u TT thru Raffles Exchange at JP? Just need S$4000 to reach RM10k and waive the admin fee.

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the info. I have checked with raffles exchange once and they said they don't provide such service. When did u last use them?

Hi bro lyc396, does that mean you pay the $10 for the admin fee? Why don't u TT thru Raffles Exchange at JP? Just need S$4000 to reach RM10k and waive the admin fee.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal

But if i am not mistaken their TT rate at JP not as favourable as their Raffles branch. Am referring to those transfer below RM10k for singaporeans.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
But if i am not mistaken their TT rate at JP not as favourable as their Raffles branch. Am referring to those transfer below RM10k for singaporeans.

i used to called both to check TT rates , Raffles branch need to remit SGD20k above to waive e admin fee but JP just need RM10k to waive it ... and JP rates is slightly better .
Anyway now they dun do remit for singaporeans account for JP branch.

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks all for the clarifications. Today rate seems ok.

i used to called both to check TT rates , Raffles branch need to remit SGD20k above to waive e admin fee but JP just need RM10k to waive it ... and JP rates is slightly better .
Anyway now they dun do remit for singaporeans account for JP branch.