• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
it had been so long since somebody update about ringgit rate.

the rate had been going up and down.. like a roller coaster ride..

i had changed 248.50 last friday for 1k sing dollars..

on my way to BI alliance bank and found a 50RM note on the floor .. haha..

so my rate isnt bad after all after i picked a 50RM note :P

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raffles @ JP, remitted at 2.50; cash rate was 2.493

is that TT transfer? I want to exhange a couple of SGD K but due to security concern, i would prefer to TT. Where is Raffles @ JP?

can i also ask for advice - i heard its better to go to TT counters at Arcade. Is there other counters in Spore thats can be trusted with yout $$?

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh, my 10% i have already settled liao .
Just that i have to pay for my state levy , waiting for gd rate to remit .
I use raffles money changers at Jurong pt to do remit RM10k per day , the next day night u can see in reflect in yr bank liao.
In jurong pr outlet , u dun have to pay for e admin fees for remit 10k above , but the one at clifford is only wiaved if u remit 50k .
So i would advise go jurong pt to remit. Its ok to go every day to remit la , asking other ppl to issue cheque is not so convenient , buy some time from yr lawyer. anyway when my developer chase me for my payment , after collecting cheque from me they also took 2 weeks to clear e cheque ....

hi there, can i check wehther are u satisfied with raffles money changer @ jurong point? i am going over later for the TT transfer and would like to know whether its safe using them

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there, can i check wehther are u satisfied with raffles money changer @ jurong point? i am going over later for the TT transfer and would like to know whether its safe using them

Yes, I've used them 3 times already. For Fri-Sun remittance, the money will only at night of the next working day.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I've used them 3 times already. For Fri-Sun remittance, the money will only at night of the next working day.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

My friend uses raffles - jurong point to TT $ often and very gd rate. I did not go there because too far for me.

Last edited: