• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

kengheng23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mortgage rate in Malaysia is high.. Singapore banking rate is low.. I think no point paying such high interests in Malaysia.

Ya lor I also have the same thinking.By putting money into your malaysia account,you also earn higher interest compare to singapore

westcoastbay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there other honest money changer that remits money to a Malaysian bank account besides Jurong Pt Dollar Exchange?

This Jurong Pt one really no fees chargeable for RM10k and above?

Last edited:

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please share where is Superlink?
I don't have the address; the address was posted before by bro wuqi. It's located at the row of shops on your left on the road heading towards Sutera Mall; just next to the steamboat buffet place restaurant. This row of shops is opposite the Eminent reflexology row. Hope you can find it.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
FT and Vincent, I am actually comparing Msia with Indo. Reformasi issue. Anyway lets not discuss over here. Off topic.

Peace bro.... Msian politics needs a whole new URL to cover everything.

Rates seem to be holding at 2.48, dunno why someone only changed at 2.44.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The one same row as the Guardian Pharmacy at around 11:30am

Thanks abugumgum, from the map found in Guardian's website, that should be Blk 210 which is facing KFC and Sheng Shiong right?
So is the one which quoted the lower rate(2.475) located at Blk 204 which is facing the small road leading to the old bus interchange parking bay?

Last edited:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jurong Point's Raffles Money Change remittance rate is 2.478 but I managed to get 2.479 by issuing cheque to change RM10k. No fees chargeable. Good if you dont need the money that fast cos it takes time to clear the cheque.

I also saw at Marina Square's Fountain Money Changer #02-322 quoting 2.48 for cash.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Changed S$1,000 @ 2.48 in JB at Perling - money changer just after the Perling Mall, in a row of shophouses with several banks.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi
I changed in JB $ changer near Shell 1st Link Rm248 this eveng 5pm tho display 244rm. i only changed 500sing.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm... rate seems to have dropped a little, but XE.com is showing 2.51 today. Looks like the resistance is strong...

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please share where is Superlink?

Hi this is the add:
superlink is ok ok sumtimes gd sumtimes not so but overall competitive

Heres d add taken fr pg 359 i. Living in JB by bro wuqi
Superlink Money Changer
62 Jln indah 1, Taman Bukit Indah 81200
+6072387288