• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard from my msian kakis the situation not looking very bright for the msian government in this coming election.
they are now in panic mode giving away lots of freebies to its people to appease them.
as i've said earlier change small for expenses only it will only get worse after the election..
i'm only worry that one day the ringgit will end up like the indonesia rupiah.:smile:

The handouts are going to worsen the budget deficit.

"Malaysian Government Seeking Additional Budget of RM7bil for Fuel Subsidy" - June 24; Live Trading News.

The country's deficit has been hovering around -5% to -7%.

However, for it to be worse than Indonesia, not likely. But that said, Indonesia is enjoying solid growth and its best run since Suharto's stepping down in late 90s.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was at bk indah yesterday but saw e display rate was 244 , did u change certain amount to get 248?

I changed a thousand. No bargaining, I am not regular. They just offered 248.

Location was at the stretch of shophouses near Nusa Idaman, enroute to Columbia Hospital.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The unrests in Malaysia is stirred by a group mostly Anwar loyalists.

I really dont ustand tis guy. Hes asking for reformasi? But Msia is not the same as Indon. Msia is doing pretty well. Malays oso quite well off in certain areas. Own landed properties. But Indo, we all can see who benefits the most. Not the rakyat..tats for sure.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really dont ustand tis guy. Hes asking for reformasi? But Msia is not the same as Indon. Msia is doing pretty well. Malays oso quite well off in certain areas. Own landed properties. But Indo, we all can see who benefits the most. Not the rakyat..tats for sure.

While we may question the motives of Anwar, I applaud the demonstrations that have taken place over time.

Malaysia has continued to forge a common identity more rapidly than Singapore. At Bersih 3.0 and the Lynas protests, Malay, Chinese and Indian stand together as one to fight for their own beliefs and philosophy - even though it may be deemed to be flawed by many or a few.

The resulting benefit is the delineation of the racial lines which has plagued the country for a very long time. From here, we can see that the social fabric will be strengthened.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone, just exchange at 2.483 at Superlink, no bargaining. This is my highest ever exchange rate.

Last edited:

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Msia is doing well; but Msia should be doing 10x better than Singapore because there are so many resources. But Msia is worse off economically than Singapore. Msia has more resources than Indo too without the natural disasters.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FT and Vincent, I am actually comparing Msia with Indo. Reformasi issue. Anyway lets not discuss over here. Off topic.