• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

ahhock24

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai baht too at new low. Malaysia also new low? Why?

Short term myr will strengthen, at least up to Jan'14. Expecting backlog of ppty transaction before 2013 ends, so lots of 10% downpayment needed. Expect also fluctuation due to large transaction.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
can ask u guys how best to TT or change large sums of S$ to RM at the best rate ? is going to money changer like Raffles Change to TT safe for large sum like 100K S$ ? Thks :smile:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be safe unless you carry cash and someone robs you.

I have seen people who carry millions of dollar in cash (stacks and stacks of SGD1,000 notes) to remit or change....

can ask u guys how best to TT or change large sums of S$ to RM at the best rate ? is going to money changer like Raffles Change to TT safe for large sum like 100K S$ ? Thks :smile:

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be safe unless you carry cash and someone robs you.

I have seen people who carry millions of dollar in cash (stacks and stacks of SGD1,000 notes) to remit or change....

thks Wolverine, what I mean is whether is Raffles Money Change reliable cos I am going to bank in the 100K cheque into their acct before they will TT for me. I scared they run away with my money :P

Last edited: