• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ex-Singaporean identity

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget Thai as well. I know a lot of ang moh happily married to Thai girls.

Look, one of the dumbest angmo is the late iron-ore billionnaire, Lang Hancock. He is one playboy who married the prettiest girl in town.
But later, when the wife died, he brought in a Pinoy maid and this ugly maid seduced him, made him marry her and build her a palace, Prix d'Amour.

Anyway, I know of angmos with happily married Chinese/Pinoy/Thai/Indonesia women.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumb sinkies? thats you. see your own post :

Conned by the locals as well, from fake Olympic souvenirs to silk duvet covers. (dumb:biggrin:)
Conned into tea brick investment. (dumber:rolleyes:)
Spent over $10,000 seeing Beijing TongRenTang doctors. (wow. out of the dumb scale:eek:)
I was travelling alone after my divorce:( pathetic.

dumb neddy,

this is you as described by yourself. :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your partner looks like an AV star? Good on you mate.

She does invite unwanted attention.
She thought she can get a nice angmo hubby here, but stay away from them now because a lot of them are tradies.

I think I would have been stuck if I remained in Singapore. I have been lucky so far, but I am not taking things for granted. Nothing is perfect, and I seriously dislike my job - that is why I am not working but in kopitiam - I took up this job for the pay only.

Strong Aussie dollar

Top 10 best value destinations
1. Vietnam (Dong) +23.11%
2. Samoa (Tala) +19.21%
3. Argentina (Peso) +17.56%
4. Turkey (Lira) +14.32%
5. Hong Kong (Dollar) +12.68%
6. United States (Dollar) +12.62%
7. UAE (Emirati Dirham) +12.42%
8. India (Rupee) +11.42%
9. Peru (Nuevo Sol) +10.98%
10. Poland (Zloty) +10.74%

Where Australians are actually travelling to.
According to Travel.com.au our favourite world cities for 2011 are :

London, Los Angeles, Bali, Bangkok, Auckland, Singapore, Paris, Manila, Hawaii and Phuket.

Meanwhile New Zealand, the US, Indonesia, the UK, Thailand, Fiji and China were the most popular travel destinations during 2010, according to Australian Bureau of Statistics figures.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget Thai as well. I know a lot of ang moh happily married to Thai girls.

Singapore Migrant's Living and Loving Life

I have an ex-GF before meeting my current Japanese partner.
She is ang-mo (kinda mixed, with South American blood - where her beauty comes from) 2nd generation Aussie.
Met her when she was working in the foyer for a band performing in Perth.
I was introduced to her by her girlfriend, my co-worker whom I went on a date with.

We were together for less than 2 years when she moved to New York to work.

Perhaps I should give some tips about dating Aussie gals. How to avoid the chingers, and the money drainers - and find one that is suiltable for Asian men.

This ex-gf learnt to save money walking dogs and washing cars as a kid. And she can sniff out bargains, eg buy a $185 branded denin skirt for $40 - by understanding the sales tricks of Myer/David Jones departmental stores.

She loves Singapore shopping because she can find clothings her XS size. But her cup size and thighs are larger so that present some problems.

.... **** Living a migrant's life **** ....

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang moh small size very rare. Most Ang moh here are of Irish/British origin. Big bums are in their genes.
Singapore Migrant's Living and Loving Life

I have an ex-GF before meeting my current Japanese partner.
She is ang-mo (kinda mixed, with South American blood - where her beauty comes from) 2nd generation Aussie.
Met her when she was working in the foyer for a band performing in Perth.
I was introduced to her by her girlfriend, my co-worker whom I went on a date with.

We were together for less than 2 years when she moved to New York to work.

Perhaps I should give some tips about dating Aussie gals. How to avoid the chingers, and the money drainers - and find one that is suiltable for Asian men.

This ex-gf learnt to save money walking dogs and washing cars as a kid. And she can sniff out bargains, eg buy a $185 branded denin skirt for $40 - by understanding the sales tricks of Myer/David Jones departmental stores.

She loves Singapore shopping because she can find clothings her XS size. But her cup size and thighs are larger so that present some problems.

.... **** Living a migrant's life **** ....

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang moh small size very rare. Most Ang moh here are of Irish/British origin. Big bums are in their genes.

You just have to look around. Even Perth has its share of catwalk models type.
Not all Irish/Brits are pear shaped. :smile:

I am using ABC Weathergirl, Vanessa O'Hanlon, as a standard.
r.jpg