• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex puppet head of state receives the Order of Temasek (First Class) from current puppet head of state

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
quote-self-praise-is-no-praise-at-all-lord-byron-56-4-0480.jpg

It is when you have a multi-million paycheck.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont'why all these MIW fellas like to collect so many titles and awards ? Just like Yeo Guat Kwang collect so many positions 64 positions for what ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dont'why all these MIW fellas like to collect so many titles and awards ? Just like Yeo Guat Kwang collect so many positions 64 positions for what ?

AMDKs love collecting 'Sir' or 'Lord' titles, we locals love to collect 'Datuk' and 'Tun' titles.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Patting each other on the back! In time to come Harimau will get hers from another PAP-choped President! Bwahaha.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope in time to come, I John Tan, will be awarded an Order of Temasek medal for my services to Singapore.