• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex PM Goh Chok Tong thumbs up even though his only son could be jailed for severals due to stock market scam

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woody did say that anyone who earns less than $1 million annually is "mediocre" and unfit to be a Minister. Perhaps Woody Junior took that remark to heart, and saw the need to earn at least that amount every year.
Moi admit moi is mediocre...it is true

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sons had enjoy years and years of good years. He might have seen this coming but he didn't care at all.
Anyway as a father, I would not want to see my son go jail too but it's more important to preserve one wealth for the descendants then to waste money on some wretched/ Useless son.
If the son is worth the salt, he might be able to stand strong and develop himself with wealth from his father after the jail term.
As a Dad myself, I realise that it must be a wretched feeling to see your son go to prison. I find no joy in knowing that Jin Hian may have to face the consequences of his actions soon. I only pray that he will emerge a better man after he is released.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
403630248_761042746067263_7579948116422890042_n.jpg

Wang Bingang formed his group in 2012 when he was only 23 years old. In two short years, the young man from Anxi, Fujian, started churning out millions by running the Hongli International gambling site from the Philippines and Cambodia. Hongli means “great profits” in Mandarin.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
"In the past, politicians served the Nation for Life.
Now, Politicans gets the Highest pay,.. And can retire to enjoy the $$$ proceeds"

Is this statement correct ?