• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex PM Goh Chok Tong thumbs up even though his only son could be jailed for severals due to stock market scam

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1700482100511.jpeg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they say the apple doesn't fall far from the trees, I wonder what did the father do that he wasn't caught?

His many millions wouldn't save him from this embarrassment as the Quran has reminded us

26:88-89
The Day when neither wealth will be of any use (to any one) nor sons, except to one who will come to Allah with a sound heart.

Take heed you little piece of cowardly wood!

Last edited:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
elections coming..................Pinky gonna sacrifice Woody Goh's son and IsWALAN to appease voters........
Pinky needs to show that his Party is "whiter than white" in the run up to the next GE, and the best way to prove it is by showing that there will be no cover up for the privileged with the right connections.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thumbs up that they finally caught his son? Well done
Woody did say that anyone who earns less than $1 million annually is "mediocre" and unfit to be a Minister. Perhaps Woody Junior took that remark to heart, and saw the need to earn at least that amount every year.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sons had enjoy years and years of good years. He might have seen this coming but he didn't care at all.

Anyway as a father, I would not want to see my son go jail too but it's more important to preserve one wealth for the descendants then to waste money on some wretched/ Useless son.

If the son is worth the salt, he might be able to stand strong and develop himself with wealth from his father after the jail term.