• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Everytime I see this, my mood also improves

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_5559.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh the red patch at the beginning of the rise is very important to contribute to the good feeling you know. Without that, won’t feel as good. Must rise after a fall.
red patch before the joy of ecstasy? it’s a theme every experienced depositor is familiar with (no pun intended).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls share with us your investing skills. How to invest, how to register etc and which investing intermediaries etc
You Cantonese bitch are bloody thick skinned to ask me to help you when you have been insulting me a hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress. And I am no YouTuber catering to audience to earn advertising dollars or membership fees or sell courses or other products.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese bitch are bloody thick skinned to ask me to help you when you have been insulting me a hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress. And I am no YouTuber catering to audience to earn advertising dollars or membership fees or sell courses or other products.
Deary, you are an intercourse seller.