• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i hate my team 老巫婆 line manager. how to revenge?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i hate my team line manager. she is very picky and often foul temper. she even used words like fucking hell, fucking bastard, cb, knn and insulting words like stupid, daft, u born yesterday is it on my other team members. she very emo person and very mood swing type. disrespect other people and I hate her very very much. can suggest me a way to destroy her career?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
That bitch should have signed on in the Army where fucking up subordinates is the norm.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hate my team line manager. she is very picky and often foul temper. she even used words like fucking hell, fucking bastard, cb, knn and insulting words like stupid, daft, u born yesterday is it on my other team members. she very emo person and very mood swing type. disrespect other people and I hate her very very much. can suggest me a way to destroy her career?
Spread rumour that she claimed she is a virgin.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
is she chio?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s like picking a comfortable seat inside a hot bus without air-conditioning.

Why don’t you leave your job and find better prospects? It’s not like you are having a fantastic career if you are reporting to some ‘line manager’. Lol

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whats stopping you from resignation?

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow ..woman can be so vulgar??

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this kind of thing have to see the organisation structure then can decide how to move on.
If is a sme kind can forget it and best to fark off.
If is a large mnc, take video of her when she saying the knnbccb then send it to the ceo. She will be gone before you need to do anything.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng suggests to rape her lah! :biggrin: