• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Evelynne Leong : I myself have been a victim of groping

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have female-only train cabins

ST

THE present public transport system with its sardine-packed crush of commuters, especially in trains, has turned into a haunt of molesters.

I have witnessed many instances which provide opportunities for lewd acts by sexual predators - such as women being surrounded by a group of men around the train door areas during peak hour or men refusing to give way to alighting women.

I myself have been a victim of groping.

Several places I have visited - Japan, Egypt, Taiwan, the Philippines, India, Brazil and Mexico - reserve carriages in trains for women to prevent sexual harassment or molestation.

As few women will voluntarily report such disgraceful and sneaky acts, I beseech train operators to protect us by reserving a few carriages for women. The carriages can be colour-coded for easy recognition.

I hope train operators will take this initiative and protect women from privately suffering such a degrading public indignity.

Evelynne Leong (Ms)

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
okay lah.....................means figure not bad what.................

never kana guys' hands go under panty and korek, korek..................okay lah................

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies, "now got valid excuse to anyhow touch liao - they prefer to suffer silently to avoid further embarrassment of more eyes staring at them.":biggrin:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can agree with Evelynne proposal if the rest of the carriage are prohibited for women, LOL

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all groping happen when too much foreign trash come into sg. they love our air con mrt. they will fumigate it with their body odour and when female passengers brain are stunned by their body odour, those foreign trash will start to touch the female passengers.

Looking4Knowledge

Alfrescian
Loyal
really lor..if kena touched report police got use meh? police will conduct fingerprint test? what if touch using back of hand or arm or elsewhere???

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Several places I have visited - Japan, Egypt, Taiwan, the Philippines, India, Brazil and Mexico - reserve carriages in trains for women ...

Evelynne Leong (Ms)
ah evelynne ...

no nid 2 boast so much where u got travel 2 la ...

go north 2 kl can oredi la ... kl train oso got ...

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all groping happen when too much foreign trash come into sg. they love our air con mrt. they will fumigate it with their body odour and when female passengers brain are stunned by their body odour, those foreign trash will start to touch the female passengers.

lianbeng replies to u, "groping is a foreign kinky leisure pastime mah - u never watch jap av meh?":biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly sometime is these golden chee bye they think too much.

" such as women being surrounded by a group of men around the train door areas during peak hour or men refusing to give way to alighting women."

at peak hour, you where got much choice to choose where you want to stand. brainless chee bye

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

" such as women being surrounded by a group of men around the train door areas during peak hour or men refusing to give way to alighting women."

at peak hour, you where got much choice to choose where you want to stand. brainless chee bye

lianbeng replies, "these people have never experienced kana pushed n squeezed together due to overcrowding lor.":biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
okay lah.....................means figure not bad what.................

never kana guys' hands go under panty and korek, korek..................okay lah................

Now in Japan, it is the women touching the men, and then shout "Chikan" and ask for money or they report police. :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng cannot understand why a woman kana molested will still announce to the whole world: "my nehneh kana squeezed liao.":confused:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps for women accompanied by men, otherwise me and my wife (and other couples and groups) have to travel in separate carriages.

lianbeng replies to forvendet, "hey bro, dun forget got such thing as lesbians n gays u know? men touching men n women touching women.":biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, exactly.
2. this is the mentality of sinkie women in general.
3. as if everyone owes them something or what.
4. good, just reserve one carriage space for the gals.
5. honest, there are equally many gals, women and sluts taking much space on the train with their super large handbags or newspapers.
6. this leong thing should go hk.
7. no one even bother about her!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
evelynne leong...related to sam leong or not? hee...

I thot AWARE like to proclaim equality for sexes? Female only carriage, what's next, female only bus? female only hotels? ...

why not designate P. Senang as female only island, all these females can go live there ... LOL