• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Evelynne Leong : I myself have been a victim of groping

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Female always fight for equal rights but with special privileges...

Having females (pretty ones) really make the train rides a little bit more bearerable...

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Women's perception of equality is the same as Muslims.

Only their way then it is equal or fair.

I thot AWARE like to proclaim equality for sexes? Female only carriage, what's next, female only bus? female only hotels? ...

why not designate P. Senang as female only island, all these females can go live there ... LOL

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who want to grope ahneh female, after that hands kena coconut oil stain? If good oil never mind but aiyoh mostly cheap sarabat store squeezed coconut oil, turn rancid after half an hour one leh!! Damn awful leh! Grab china meimei also problem, after that all the fox sweat smell will linger and no detergent can get rid of that awful stench! In any case, women only carriage is a good idea, up north in KL they have but never enforced & strictly used by plenty of ahqua! Imagine the signages are all in malay and the mutts still can't read!!!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I recommend this:

chastity belt.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To have female train cabin only. That will add extra cost. Will be not fair to male commuter, whose also pay for same fare. Maybe she should take 1st train to work sure have seat and no need pack like sardine.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore woman always ask being treated fairly and now they want only woman cabin ? What's next ? A train station for woman only as well ? Kruppppui sinkie woman kena sia .