• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eunice Chia-Lim Quotes Bible Verses To Justify That God Has Given Us The PAP Govt.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Eunice Chia-Lim Quotes Bible Verses To Justify That God Has Given Us The PAP Govt

Who are you to decide her intention?

Famous Amos may be a Christian ...that's why he has a Christian name instead of Yee Sang.
Again, it is up to the court to decide if her statements are tantamount to harassment, like in the case of Famous Amos.

Just stating the facts... as it is.

There is no case against her. You can report to the police for whatever you think it is .

But as a precaution, as I said, leave religion out... because whatever good intention that one deems it can bring about, it can be grossly mis-represented... like this case.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Eunice Chia-Lim Quotes Bible Verses To Justify That God Has Given Us The PAP Govt

Just stating the facts... as it is.

There is no case against her. You can report to the police for whatever you think it is .

But as a precaution, as I said, leave religion out... because whatever good intention that one deems it can bring about, it can be grossly mis-represented... like this case.

Well, why don't you defend Famous Amos as well?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP cocksucker , a Christian one some more :rolleyes:

She should suck on a couple of these.

The face resembles LKY.

Go deep throat your beloved ah gong. Submit to his divine authority. :rolleyes:

281356_10151205020963811_1437664233_n.jpg

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Romans is saying obey the law of the land. Does not mean support of every government policy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Romans is saying obey the law of the land. Does not mean support of every government policy.

That is why people cut & paste, verses from the Bible or any others, to justify, what they think, others should follow & believe. God love us all, it is justifiable for Christians to rally behind the boy, after all, he is stating the fact, in his OBVIOUS ways. The government is not meant to be forgiving, that is a government..but under the late old fart...it has no soul, no compassion & terribly arrogant & obnoxious too.

Right..."spare the rod, spoil the child"...but, we need to delve deep into what prompted this boy to do such thing..before we punished him for his transgression...that is what, everybody in the blind following of the government is doing & so does this so-called overbearing, disabled lawyer is doing...& giving Christians & the God, who loved us & died for us, a bad name.

We do not need blind followers..in Jesus days, they had the Pharisees, she is a modern day version...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. I can bet on it.
2. such character had kpkb when the lori passed her.
3. ah pa ah pa :kma:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It always amazes me that seemingly intelligent people grasps at all kinds of straws to make a case for anything.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

all the blood flown to the cheebye getting wet and horny hoping for a screw definitely cannot think properly.

not just cannot think, ask her to stand up properly also cannot.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is why people cut & paste, verses from the Bible or any others, to justify, what they think, others should follow & believe. God love us all, it is justifiable for Christians to rally behind the boy, after all, he is stating the fact, in his OBVIOUS ways. The government is not meant to be forgiving, that is a government..but under the late old fart...it has no soul, no compassion & terribly arrogant & obnoxious too.

Right..."spare the rod, spoil the child"...but, we need to delve deep into what prompted this boy to do such thing..before we punished him for his transgression...that is what, everybody in the blind following of the government is doing & so does this so-called overbearing, disabled lawyer is doing...& giving Christians & the God, who loved us & died for us, a bad name.

We do not need blind followers..in Jesus days, they had the Pharisees, she is a modern day version...

The best way to know why the boy acted the way he did was to ask his parents. He is a teenager, but he is already full of vehement hatred for LKY and talks as if his life was already utterly destroyed by him.

Something is not quite right about this person... the way he is being influenced since young. If you want more revelation about him, go read his twitters...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The best way to know why the boy acted the way he did was to ask his parents. He is a teenager, but he is already full of vehement hatred for LKY and talks as if his life was already utterly destroyed by him.

Something is not quite right about this person... the way he is being influenced since young. If you want more revelation about him, go read his twitters...

If you don't hate LKY, you're not paying attention.

nunsbukkake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jezus is coming, kneel down open your mouth!

Hi all

IMO if you support free speech, then no one should be censored FOR ANYTHING they say. Those deluded by their chosen religiosity, (including New Age "spiritualists") should be allowed to make their opinions known, and blaspheming infidels like my twisted self and my fellow potty-mouthed travellers be free to ridicule and laugh at the religionists public outbursts. And vice versa.

When religionists makes a claims of "knowledge", like "God sent us the PAP" and proceed to prove their claim by quoting their chosen book of comic tragedy, DON'T GET ANGRY. Get creative...nasty, wildly profane and overtly OFFENSIVELY creative. But keep it funny, and loving...as that will diminish any toxic hatred you harbour...which is BAD for your sanity and physical health. Love (the feeling) comes from pro-active love, i.e. DOING, taking ACTION for love. Those of you who are creative artists will "feel me" on this.

So, for example, if you say: "Let's all jack off and cum all over the ashes of Lee Kuan Yew, whilst singing the national anthem!" (imagine that in your mind for a moment, make a picture, add sound....there...you can do it!)---do it FOR and WITH LOVE, the love of the creative process, and the love of your "audience".

When foul mouthed cunts of the world transmute angst into acts of wild creativity, we, the often derided "scum of humanity", can lead by examples in proving that the Christian interpretation of "love" is TOXIC---based in fear and guilt, and ours based on human individual creativity and our inextricable connectedness to each other on this no-god created piece of congealed cosmic smegma.

Namaste, motherfuckers! Have a loving day!

P.S. I may be preaching to the choir a bit here. I see many of you are already "foul and fancy free" and display a conspicuous propensity for being wildly offensive, and funny. :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The right way to beat LKY is not to rant and rant ... but to take on the task of government and do it better than him. That way, you earn true respect from the people.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jezus is coming, kneel down open your mouth!

Hi all

IMO if you support free speech, then no one should be censored FOR ANYTHING they say. Those deluded by their chosen religiosity, (including New Age "spiritualists") should be allowed to make their opinions known, and blaspheming infidels like my twisted self and my fellow potty-mouthed travellers be free to ridicule and laugh at the religionists public outbursts. And vice versa.

When religionists makes a claims of "knowledge", like "God sent us the PAP" and proceed to prove their claim by quoting their chosen book of comic tragedy, DON'T GET ANGRY. Get creative...nasty, wildly profane and overtly OFFENSIVELY creative. But keep it funny, and loving...as that will diminish any toxic hatred you harbour...which is BAD for your sanity and physical health. Love (the feeling) comes from pro-active love, i.e. DOING, taking ACTION for love. Those of you who are creative artists will "feel me" on this.

So, for example, if you say: "Let's all jack off and cum all over the ashes of Lee Kuan Yew, whilst singing the national anthem!" (imagine that in your mind for a moment, make a picture, add sound....there...you can do it!)---do it FOR and WITH LOVE, the love of the creative process, and the love of your "audience".

When foul mouthed cunts of the world transmute angst into acts of wild creativity, we, the often derided "scum of humanity", can lead by examples in proving that the Christian interpretation of "love" is TOXIC---based in fear and guilt, and ours based on human individual creativity and our inextricable connectedness to each other on this no-god created piece of congealed cosmic smegma.

Namaste, motherfuckers! Have a loving day!

P.S. I may be preaching to the choir a bit here. I see many of you are already "foul and fancy free" and display a conspicuous propensity for being wildly offensive, and funny. :biggrin:

Creative Destruction ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are blaming the tree that produces such a 'fruit'? ( not that kind of)??? How about the 'soil' ( PxP Education system) that nurtured such a kindred spirit?? Honestly, if I was at is age & during my time have the social media today, I would have done the same thing, maybe in much milder way!.....to f%$%&&% we all know who, who had returned to dust....would you then blame my parents?..who would have done the same thing, had they known about social media too!

Mind you, we had much more indoctrination than that boy, I would vouch that I had sat through most of the late old fart's speeches, for it was customary in the family to keep the TV on, whenever there was a broadcast...

Why the turnaround ? no need to state the obvious...there are many "closet" AMOS out there....given their chances, they would voice their opinions....will there be a new dawn, when both sides of the story be heard?

or we are going to continue the legacy of , "hearing only the good stuff & the emperor's wore new clothes"..?? tales of how good he was, how thrify he was, how considerate he was....how he washes his undies in 5 star hotel..etc.

What produces that vehement hatred, is not against a figurehead, but against the system in which the figurehead had produced, unfortunately in this case, twisted by the slanted people, the way, they want to perceive it to be.:mad:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are blaming the tree that produces such a 'fruit'? ( not that kind of)??? How about the 'soil' ( PxP Education system) that nurtured such a kindred spirit?? Honestly, if I was at is age & during my time have the social media today, I would have done the same thing, maybe in much milder way!.....to f%$%&&% we all know who, who had returned to dust....would you then blame my parents?..who would have done the same thing, had they known about social media too!

Mind you, we had much more indoctrination than that boy, I would vouch that I had sat through most of the late old fart's speeches, for it was customary in the family to keep the TV on, whenever there was a broadcast...

Why the turnaround ? no need to state the obvious...there are many "closet" AMOS out there....given their chances, they would voice their opinions....will there be a new dawn, when both sides of the story be heard?

or we are going to continue the legacy of , "hearing only the good stuff & the emperor's wore new clothes"..?? tales of how good he was, how thrify he was, how considerate he was....how he washes his undies in 5 star hotel..etc.

What produces that vehement hatred, is not against a figurehead, but against the system in which the figurehead had produced, unfortunately in this case, twisted by the slanted people, the way, they want to perceive it to be.:mad:

Actually, the way things are today ... is because we have progressed well. These are the problems of success.

Imagine if we were still back in the 60's, our priorities would be very different. Our youths would be thinking of how to make good of our available resources, be it education or job to build a better life for themselves and their future. Our thoughts would inevitably be how to get food on the table first and how to ensure that we always have food and shelter. We would not have bothered too much about the issues with "self actualisation". Now that Singapore has arrived to first-world status, the physiology, safety and love needs are well taken care of , we have started to move away from survival mode to wanting more self actualisation without understanding how we have come so far.

Something and someone must have worked hard to get us to where we are today... it doesn't JUST happen. My fear is that we may take success for granted.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually, the way things are today ... is because we have progressed well. These are the problems of success.

Imagine if we were still back in the 60's, our priorities would be very different. Our youths would be thinking of how to make good of our available resources, be it education or job to build a better life for themselves and their future. Our thoughts would inevitably be how to get food on the table first and how to ensure that we always have food and shelter. We would not have bothered too much about the issues with "self actualisation". Now that Singapore has arrived to first-world status, the physiology, safety and love needs are well taken care of , we have started to move away from survival mode to wanting more self actualisation without understanding how we have come so far.

Something and someone must have worked hard to get us to where we are today... it doesn't JUST happen. My fear is that we may take success for granted.

I'm an old uncle & I have seen many, many,...many Sporeanss & foreigners doing business here pack up & leave Spore. What happened was these people had their businesses taken away by the PAP.

The land acquisition act was misused to steal peoples property. The regulations was used to pushed people out of their businesses in favor of friends of the famiLee.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

God is great indeed.