• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eric Tan very "pai say" that this happen...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
recap of CPIB's fat cat Eric Tan

Karma I should say

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/63889470-post1155.html

Interesting article as Justice MHA has exposed the hidden hands and players behind this sordid power struggle. However, it has missed the mark. The issue here is simply self-preservation and revenge...

There are many who have worked and dealt personally, on a professional level, inform me that Ng Boon Gay is a straight arrow and has been known to constantly remind his men that they must always do the right things right, meaning if SOP dictates that one needs to scratch one left ear with his/her right hand then that is the correct way. However he is not your typical authoritative Senior Police Officer type. If any he is always willing to seek feedback from the men on the ground and looking for ways to improve the way things are done.

Ng Boon Gay was investigated by CPIB but no evidence of his alleged crime/crimes were uncovered but it was merely a case of "guilty by association ". At end of 2010, he took over the helm at CNB from Ng Say Liang. The then DD CNB, Ng Ser Song also left CNB to be Director CID. My sources also tell me that whilst Ng Ser Song was DD CNB, it was he who was running the whole show at CNB (including collating drug statistics) and not Ng Say Liang as the latter was already on retirement mode.

Some CNB officers I spoke to, say that Ng Ser Song did not have a healthy relationship with the men in CNB due to his authoritative nature. In fact Ng Ser Song was himself a target of several petitions made by CNB Officers one of which was that he would make the CNB DO drive to his home on Saturday mornings so that he (Ng Ser Song) can sign DRC Committal Orders in the comfort of home instead of doing it in his office. As a result, Ng Ser Song stood down as DD CNB and took over as Director Police Intelligence Department (PID), these seems rather odd as he himself was once DD PID. IMHO, it was a lateral move.

When he was Director CNB, Ng Boon Gay discovered that statistics were wrong and that drug arrests had increased instead of decreased. Being a straight arrow, he ordered a recount and found out the drug situation had made a turn for the worse, not only for 2011 but for 2010 and 2009, just about the time Ng Ser Song was DD CNB. Ng Boon Gay forwarded this information to then new MHA Minister, DPM Teo Chee Hean. Sources also inform me that, Ng Boon Gay had gone over then outgoing PS MHA Benny Lim's head to report this straight to DPM Teo Chee Hean. With DPM Teo’s blessings, Ng Boon Gay released the correct figures and informed of the “error” to the people. Needless to say, DPM Teo was also very peeved with the former Dir and DD CNB and most importantly outgoing PS Benny Lim regarding this fiasco.

Informed sources, say that DPM Teo then realized that there was clearly an endemic lack of supervision not only in the CNB but in MHA itself, such that the PS, Dir and DD CNB failed to notice such a GRAVE and SERIOUS ERROR. DPM Teo was also upset at the lackadaisical manner at which these 2 men handled their duties and responsibilities.

Alarm bells went off and immediately these 2 men and other interested parties went into self-preservation mode.

From what I gather, Benny Lim is NOW not exactly a favourite among the current Cabinet, this is due the fact that his brother Raymond Lim and his former boss and in many ways, benefactor former DPM and MHA Minister Wong Kan Seng had stood down from their Cabinet positions, partly in due to their dismal performance and growing public sentiment against them. DPM Teo was appointed Minister of Home Affairs and took over Wong Kan Seng's portfolio as Minister in charge of National Security & Intel Co-ordination (NSIC) Secretariat.

In short DPM Teo was tasked to bring about sweeping changes to MHA, which in the past years, has performed poorly. There is some talk that DPM Teo was advised by certain parties in MHA & Mindef to remove PS Benny Lim and those who were in his camp, if DPM Teo was indeed keen to revamp the culture and mindset in MHA and restore public confidence in MHA. Truth is, Benny Lim had already formed a cult of personality among several top MHA HODs. In fact, prior to DPM Teo’s appointment as Minister Home Affairs, MHA was virtually being run by Benny Lim, as even the then Minister Home Affairs K Shanmugam was “wise enough” to leave Benny Lim to run MHA the way Benny Lim saw fit.

Some say that Benny Lim was due for posting to NSIC Secretariat as early as 2010 as he had hoped to work under Wong Kan Seng. However, this is not founded as many are aware that Benny Lim intended to remain in MHA till he officially retired. However, DPM Teo was a man on a mission, and with Ng Boon Gay’s revelation it sealed Benny Lim’s fate. Thus DPM Teo swiftly removed Benny Lim sending him to a redundant post as a PS PMO/MND in charge of NSIC Secretariat. It is in effect, merely a posting to placate Benny Lim, as he was after all Dir ISD and PS MHA and knows where and in whose closets were and are the skeletons still hidden in.

Fortunately for Benny Lim, his protégé, Eric Tan is Dir CPIB which also comes under purview of the PMO. Eric Tan is a very close and loyal friend of Benny Lim. In fact, Eric Tan has been overheard as saying that he will gladly lay his life down for Benny Lim.

Like an Intel Black Ops, together Benny Lim and Ng Ser Song roped in Eric Tan, Dir CPIB, to be the hatchet man that will strike Ng Boon Gay.

All of a sudden, the closed CPIB case on Ng Boon Gay is reopened as fresh “evidence” emerges which reveal as the official line goes; “serious personal misconduct” by Ng Boon Gay.

In December 2011, Ng Boon Gay was picked up by CPIB and the rest as they say is history.

Subsequently, in January 2012, Commissioner SCDF along with 6 other SCDF officers were, also picked up by CPIB for alleged corruption.

Please bear in mind that recent media reports have confirmed that the CPIB probes on both men are separate investigations.

However, acting on a mysterious tip-off, on 24th January 2012, 2nd day of Chinese New Year, MSM reported that both SCDF Commissioner and Dir CNB being investigated by CPIB.

This seems very odd that our MSM, known for their “responsible and factual” journalism had decided to run this story to print. In fact, the spin then that the CPIB probe had something with sex and money – a lethal if not bestselling combination.

Immediately, alternative media and even TR Emeritus, the self claimed online Voice of Singaporeans lapped it up and ran similar reports regarding the CPIB probe.

One thing did catch my eye though, during the interview of DPM Teo by MSM media, his body language indicated that he had been caught unawares akin to the proverbial deer caught in the headlights. All DPM Teo could provide was the standard well scripted Govt Minister response, which in my observation, was ill prepared.

The next day, MSM tabloid ran story that both men linked to mysterious philandering adulterous woman IT executive. Again the public lapped it up.

Also revealed both Mr Ng Boon Gay and Peter Lim were to be removed from their appointments. I was not surprised for the latter. Subsequently, the greatest shocker came, Mr Ng Ser Song, who was then Dir Police Intelligence Dept and former DD CNB will be taking over as Dir CNB on 1st Feb 2012.

Wait a minute, I wondered was it not during Ng Ser Song’s tenure as DD CNB that CNB got their figures wrong and that the drug abuse situation had actually took a turn for the worse?? But sad to say, not many of us noticed this, instead we were more interested in sex and scandal.

This my dear friends was the classic Intel Black Ops, the mysterious lady is akin to the hidden hands acting as the cameraman to make us watch the fictional birdie as they tell us to “Say Cheese” and feed the hungry open minds of the masses.

The moment Ng Ser Song takes over, CNB seemed came clean by revealing on 2nd Feb 2012 that drug arrests were up. Nevertheless, Ng Ser Song has assured us that CNB will work closely with the Task Force on Drugs led by MOS MHA Masagos to fight the drug scourge.

In this final act, the players are keen to potray Ng Ser Song as the white knight in shining armour to rescue CNB from the “evil and corrupt” Ng Boon Gay who ironically during his tenure as Dir CNB stepped up anti-drug enforcement action leading to more arrests.

However IMHO, Ng Ser Song, is coming back to CNB to erase and whitewash all traces of his monumental cock-up. Who better to clean up the mess than the person who created it in the first place??

As for Benny Lim, I now liken him to a Cheshire cat, who is now grinning widely at the thought that he has just showed his former master, in this case DPM Teo, how one can kill the pet canary and get away with it.

My fellow Singaporeans, IMHO, Mr Ng Boon Gay’s alleged “crime” came about the moment he decided to do the right thing and expose the truth. In doing so, he had stepped on the toes of those who for the sake of self-preservation are willing to protect their personal interests at all costs even if it means destroying, IMO, an honest man.

Interesting read. Allow me to comment. I know all 5 - BL, NSL, ET, NSS and NBG

Yes, NBG is a nice chap. Not the howlian howtai type. Always enjoyed the game of mahjong played outside office hours with his colleagues. He is not your goody-goody type of makan pau though. He is known to chiong KTVs, the high end ones. Was given a reprimand while he was DCID when CPIB probed into some undesirable characters known to be closely associated with senior police officers. These chaps are not the down-and-out chaps. Though not the educated type, these characters are all filthy rich. Their problem? They are based in Geylang and several boast SS/triad resume. Resulting from CPIB probe, one senior police officer was told to resign. None charged in court.

Should be Ng Seng Liang and not Say Liang. And yes, he was in retirement mode. He had to give way to a scholar to sit on his DCID chair. That scholar, if I recall rightly, was Lock Wai Han, touted then to be the next CP. When Ng Ser Song left CNB as DD, he did not become DCID. I believe he was DD CID.

Ng Ser Song never enjoyed any healthy relationship with his subordinates. So that part is 100% correct. He was ok when he was Insp,ASP then DSP. Changed when he attained the Supt rank for whatever reasons best known to himself. Yet to hear anyone speak well of him except BL and ET. All others see him as a fraud.

Spot on on BL calling all the shots in MHA. An incompetent WKS was only too glad to allow a more capable subordinate to run his show to allow him to sleep well at night. WKS knew he could depend on BL. And yes, many in MHA look upon BL machiam God. In their eyes, BL was the perfect boss.

ET owes all his promotion to BL so it is not surprising he was overheard saying he would gladly lay his life down for BL. I heard this myself from the horse's mouth. Many other horses echoed the same things.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yet to hear any officer sharing a different view on ET. Some used to say he seepay howlian. But I always tell them better a howlian than bei cai boss. I used to work for a boss who shit in his pants whenever RC or CCC members complained against police officers just because he perceived these chaps were close to their MPs.

I was told at times he would lead his men when conducting raids. A very dangerous mission. We are talking abt drug addicts and syndicates...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was told at times he would lead his men when conducting raids. A very dangerous mission. We are talking abt drug addicts and syndicates...

He enjoys being on the ground. Dangerous mission? If his officers can go on these missions, surely their director can too. They are armed and their targets aren't. So, I say, no big deal.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He enjoys being on the ground. Dangerous mission? If his officers can go on these missions, surely their director can too. They are armed and their targets aren't. So, I say, no big deal.

Hmmm....dont be surprised some of them are armed and desperados too. And nowadays how often do u see fm other departments their chiefs coming down to the ground and lead their men for assault or rescue mission? SAF? SPF?

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, it's not that I dun respect SPF but compare them with say HK police, SPF officers are fucking "ho mia" good lives. As a police in HK, u really dun know whether can u be alive until the minute u knock off.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also during investigation, sg police have the advantage of the suspect not knowing much of the laws n leading the so-called suspect into giving statement that is unfavorable to themselves.

During investigation not only lawyers r not allowed n video recording is also not done. Why?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting read. Allow me to comment. I know all 5 - BL, NSL, ET, NSS and NBG

Yes, NBG is a nice chap. Not the howlian howtai type. Always enjoyed the game of mahjong played outside office hours with his colleagues. He is not your goody-goody type of makan pau though. He is known to chiong KTVs, the high end ones. Was given a reprimand while he was DCID when CPIB probed into some undesirable characters known to be closely associated with senior police officers. These chaps are not the down-and-out chaps. Though not the educated type, these characters are all filthy rich. Their problem? They are based in Geylang and several boast SS/triad resume. Resulting from CPIB probe, one senior police officer was told to resign. None charged in court.

Should be Ng Seng Liang and not Say Liang. And yes, he was in retirement mode. He had to give way to a scholar to sit on his DCID chair. That scholar, if I recall rightly, was Lock Wai Han, touted then to be the next CP. When Ng Ser Song left CNB as DD, he did not become DCID. I believe he was DD CID.

Ng Ser Song never enjoyed any healthy relationship with his subordinates. So that part is 100% correct. He was ok when he was Insp,ASP then DSP. Changed when he attained the Supt rank for whatever reasons best known to himself. Yet to hear anyone speak well of him except BL and ET. All others see him as a fraud.

Spot on on BL calling all the shots in MHA. An incompetent WKS was only too glad to allow a more capable subordinate to run his show to allow him to sleep well at night. WKS knew he could depend on BL. And yes, many in MHA look upon BL machiam God. In their eyes, BL was the perfect boss.

ET owes all his promotion to BL so it is not surprising he was overheard saying he would gladly lay his life down for BL. I heard this myself from the horse's mouth. Many other horses echoed the same things.

Hi big brother GD. Do you know anything about Ang Hak Seng? The one who took over from Yam Ah Mee at PA. Heard that this Ang loves to be in the limelight for everything, craves for the cheapest publicity and always try to cultivate good relationship with the bosses but yet ill treats the staff.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmm....dont be surprised some of them are armed and desperados too. And nowadays how often do u see fm other departments their chiefs coming down to the ground and lead their men for assault or rescue mission? SAF? SPF?

A Commander of a Land Division was once spotted directing traffic after a major event. He was from rank and file and rose to become Supt. To most observers, this Supt was truly a ground man, leading by example.

But a President scholar who was his boss, as Director Ops, viewed his Commander's action differently. He told some senior chaps that a Commander should be commanding his men and not the traffic.

Agree that most chiefs don't usually go down to the ground to lead their men but these chiefs have Heads of Deparment to do that.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi big brother GD. Do you know anything about Ang Hak Seng? The one who took over from Yam Ah Mee at PA. Heard that this Ang loves to be in the limelight for everything, craves for the cheapest publicity and always try to cultivate good relationship with the bosses but yet ill treats the staff.

Wahlaneh bro, you have said everything right about AHS. Nothing for me to add liao!

This man is a political animal. He used to always tell his audience, "CP said this", "DC said that" etc. One of the most skiiled in the science of porlumpar. Not aware of him ill-treating his staff though but never trust this fucking smiling tiger. He is a fraud. Had to be seconded out when NJH became CP. They never got along. I believe AHK got his SAC rank before NJH. AHK, mark my words, will do super well at PA. His future is bright even though he is in his early 50s. Masters degree from MIT.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Apologies, forgot to add another point. Donkey years ago, I met him at a conference and jokingly brought up one of his relative's illegal lottery business. He was very evasive and siamed the topic. A neighbour of mine had dealings with Hak Seng's relative and disclosed this to me.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apologies, forgot to add another point. Donkey years ago, I met him at a conference and jokingly brought up one of his relative's illegal lottery business. He was very evasive and siamed the topic. A neighbour of mine had dealings with Hak Seng's relative and disclosed this to me.

The SPF continues to close one eye re: relatives of SPF's senior police officers.

Brother [GoldenDragon], I always wonder that you could have easily made it to SUPT, or may be even DAC, if you have stayed a few more years.

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many thanks, big bro GD. Knew I can always count on u for more specific details.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Balls to them all.

When caught, they tell you shit things like pai say
Or honest mistake
And move on, not telling you why you got to move on and not get answers

clear that only one thing to be done

NOT TO LISTEN TO THOSE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES ANYMORE
VOTE THEM ALL OUT OUT OUT OUT IN 2016