• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eric Tan very "pai say" that this happen...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He quite steady to openly say he will take all the blame. At least tahan a bit for PM Office.

Knowing Eric Tan, he is not one who will 'siam' responsibilty when things go wrong. He has always been like that since his days as a young ASP. That's something consistent in the man. I salute him! Most other bosses will try to find a scapegoat but too cowardly to step forward and apologise.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro gd, what is yr view on et,

Corrupt Practices Inside Bureau

I have good things to say about ET. Great boss, takes responsibilties when things screw up badly. Very decisive when making decisions. May walk like a gangster but this man's heart is soft. Wife is also a wonderful lady.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have good things to say about ET. Great boss, takes responsibilties when things screw up badly. Very decisive when making decisions. May walk like a gangster but this man's heart is soft. Wife is also a wonderful lady.

Coming from you, I absolutely believe what u said. Your info is first hand and first rate and so your comments are well respected, unlike Leongsam's incredulous remarks made from far far away earthquaken country

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knowing Eric Tan, he is not one who will 'siam' responsibilty when things go wrong. He has always been like that since his days as a young ASP. That's something consistent in the man. I salute him! Most other bosses will try to find a scapegoat but too cowardly to step forward and apologise.

How to siam responsibilty when most times he was the one directly or indirectly causing the 'things to go wrong'?

The only thing 'consistent' with the man is without him, many things would not have gone wrong! LOL

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPIB motto : "Swift n Sure"... But it took them 4 years to uncover such a scam and what is Eric Tan and the finance dept doing? We're talking about SGD$1.7 millions and not $1700.

I think CPIB director every morning report back to office, sit down, strait time , coffee and shake leg

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming from you, I absolutely believe what u said. Your info is first hand and first rate and so your comments are well respected, unlike Leongsam's incredulous remarks made from far far away earthquaken country

Thats why everyone in this forum respect bro GD

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ET may be a great people-person with great EQ but during his watch, things went wrong...then it's about time that someone replaces him and his services no longer required. A head honcho has responsibilities over and beyond just smooth operations - admin, pr, corporate citizenship, union relations, roi etc are also kpi's to run a tight ship. He's paid well and altho a CE cannot be an expert in all areas, he has staff to assist him in these areas to keep things tight, more-so when his orgn is the one that has the ultimate overview to ensure that it's even tighter than a rats' arse. As MinHome and Civil Service honcho, tch should also be taken to task.....my one toothpick's worth :p

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup! My relative son have nothing but praises and respect for his Chief when he was with CNB.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you. I know ET well. Worked with/for him previously on many sensitive projects. Wife was once upon a time his complainant when he was a young IO.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup! My relative son have nothing but praises and respect for his Chief when he was with CNB.

Yet to hear any officer sharing a different view on ET. Some used to say he seepay howlian. But I always tell them better a howlian than bei cai boss. I used to work for a boss who shit in his pants whenever RC or CCC members complained against police officers just because he perceived these chaps were close to their MPs.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to siam responsibilty when most times he was the one directly or indirectly causing the 'things to go wrong'?

The only thing 'consistent' with the man is without him, many things would not have gone wrong! LOL

How to siam? Trust me, some directly responsible will still be able to tai chi the fault to someone else. I have witnessed several. Some even scholars.