• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

End stage endometrial cancer patient tells you how doctors can’t be trusted

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some bitches like @Sinkie always prove Angmoh the best indeed even at death bed people also did positive things to educate others how doctors can’t be trusted and need second, third or more opinions while self entitled despicable dogs and bitches even healthy also not just did nothing good to humankind but do evil to harm other people with their prostitute and son of prostitute pride. Pui!
Whereas these evil dogs and bitches idea of being positive is to do good to themselves, their family, friends and relatives ONLY. Do good to such despicable self entitled evil dogs and bitches invariably get betrayed and harmed till death in return indeed.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything that you tell me you should tell yourself. Don’t think too highly of yourself when you are a dog or rather bitch and not god so self entitled to judge me and some more judge wrongly a virgin as prostitute and harassed me with your son of prostitute pride. And obviously wrong move is you bitch anyhow barking on me with your cb evil nonsense question what problem I have with her when I didn’t say a word nasty on her. Pui!
Hope I don't have to repeat so many times......Do not think too highly of yourself. You're beneath me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
in amerika, a lot of food and beverage plus environmental factors contribute to cell mutation and genetic defects among adults and children which leads to cancer. for example, wine. many high ses women from napa to sillycon valley have mysterious diseases from drinking wine which lead to breast cancer. not so nor not as many among european women who drink european wine.
Omg I just googled drinking wine aka resveratrol can negatively impact breast cancer etc women cancer indeed.

IMG_5608.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently women cancer diagnosis got no standard care and that’s why so many doctors misdiagnosed her case. So scary that she went to so many doctors that did so many things wrong that caused her delay and even caused her cancer to spread doing some wrong procedures.
Oh ya this Angmoh the best woman mentioned one of the doctors wrongly used hormone treatment on her that worsened the cancer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope I don't have to repeat so many times......Do not think too highly of yourself. You're beneath me.
You psychopath criminal bully self entitled son of prostitute think you are god and people you dislike are beneath you and can smear as slut whore mistress song song gao jurong to win who don’t know that’s what you did to me all these years using your cb clones. You still not happy after doing so much evil to me all these years? Want to harm me till death right? What a 窝囊废bully dog go take on your same gender to bully sia suay dog chicken you are the one beneath me obviously Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya this Angmoh the best woman mentioned one of the doctors wrongly used hormone treatment on her that worsened the cancer.
One person’s words can help others while dogs and bitches like @Sinkie words are like poisons indeed that not just don’t help but harm others to death indeed. Go to hell you sick dog and not god prostitute descendant @Sinkie call yourself a man yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hormone factors​

A woman's hormone balance plays a part in the development of most endometrial cancers. Many of the risk factors for endometrial cancer affect estrogen levels. Before menopause, the ovaries are the major source of the 2 main types of female hormones -- estrogen and progesterone.

The balance between these hormones changes each month during a woman's menstrual cycle. This produces a woman's monthly periods and keeps the endometrium healthy. A shift in the balance of these hormones toward more estrogen increases a woman's risk for endometrial cancer.

After menopause, the ovaries stop making these hormones, but a small amount of estrogen is still made naturally in fat tissue. Estrogen from fat tissue has a bigger impact after menopause than it does before menopause.

Estrogen therapy​

Treating the symptoms of menopause with hormones is known as menopausal hormone therapy (or sometimes hormone replacement therapy). Estrogen is the major part of this treatment. Estrogen treatment can help reduce hot flashes, improve vaginal dryness, and help prevent the weakening of the bones (osteoporosis) that can occur with menopause.

But using estrogen alone (without progesterone) can lead to endometrial cancer in women who still have a uterus. To lower that risk, a progestin (progesterone or a drug like it) must be given along with estrogen. This is called combination hormone therapy.

Women who take progesterone along with estrogen to treat menopausal symptoms do not have an increased risk of endometrial cancer. Still, taking this combination increases a woman's chance of developing breast cancer and also increases the risk of serious blood clots.

If you are taking (or plan to take) hormones after menopause, it's important to discuss the possible risks (including cancer, blood clots, heart attacks, and stroke) with your doctor.

Like any other medicine, hormones should be used at the lowest dose needed and for the shortest possible time to control symptoms. As with any other medicine you take for a long time, you’ll need to see your doctor regularly. Experts recommend yearly follow-up pelvic exams. If you have any abnormal bleeding or discharge from your vagina you should see a health care provider right away. (Do not wait until your next check-up).

https://amp.cancer.org/cancer/types/endometrial-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/risk-factors.html

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One person’s words can help others while dogs and bitches like @Sinkie words are like poisons indeed that not just don’t help but harm others to death indeed. Go to hell you sick dog and not god prostitute descendant @Sinkie call yourself a man yikes!
Don't use my good name to blemish whatever shit you spewing here. I have nothing to do with your stupidity and your mental malfunctioning, ok.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You psychopath criminal bully self entitled son of prostitute think you are god and people you dislike are beneath you and can smear as slut whore mistress song song gao jurong to win who don’t know that’s what you did to me all these years using your cb clones. You still not happy after doing so much evil to me all these years? Want to harm me till death right? What a 窝囊废bully dog go take on your same gender to bully sia suay dog chicken you are the one beneath me obviously Pui!
Have you forgotten to take your medicine

Please go and take, QUICK!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read somewhere said European food standard is higher than USA. Some prohibited food related items in Europe are allowed in USA.
food in europe is more organic, non-gmo, and has less chemical preservatives than food in amerika. for example if you’ve gluten allergies you’ll sure get hives eating pizza or pasta in amerika but less so in italy. the wheat in italy contains gluten too but gluten in ancient wheat without chemical preservatives plus other gmo stuff doesn’t cause serious allergies like gmo gluten in gmo wheat in gmo amerika.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
food in europe is more organic, non-gmo, and has less chemical preservatives than food in amerika. for example if you’ve gluten allergies you’ll sure get hives eating pizza or pasta in amerika but less so in italy. the wheat in italy contains gluten too but gluten in ancient wheat without chemical preservatives plus other gmo stuff doesn’t cause serious allergies like gmo gluten in gmo wheat in gmo amerika.
Ya European standard is very stringent on food additives.

IMG_5613.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't use my good name to blemish whatever shit you spewing here. I have nothing to do with your stupidity and your mental malfunctioning, ok.
Again tell that to yourself don’t blemish my good name spewing evil filthy lies of me non stop. Stop wriggling like a snake when you have busted yourself barking like a mad dog accusing me having problem with the end stage cancer patient based on nothing. That is you son of prostitute harassing me for years using various clones are the dog snake chicken with mental malfunctioning. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again tell that to yourself don’t blemish my good name spewing evil filthy lies of me non stop. Stop wriggling like a snake when you have busted yourself barking like a mad dog accusing me having problem with the end stage cancer patient based on nothing. That is you son of prostitute harassing me for years using various clones are the dog snake chicken with mental malfunctioning. Pui!
And obviously you @Sinkie are the one beneath me and not the other way round because I am obviously superior to you to achieve whatever you think I cannot achieve without sell nude sell cb which is what your cheap Cantonese family women did. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I just learnt from this end stage cancer patient that apparently even the woman uterus cancer diagnostic procedure can also cause the cancer to spread to stomach and everywhere. Better to just remove the uterus. Why so no standard when it comes to women cancer?
Omg apparently what this end stage endometrial cancer patient said is true that the endometrial diagnostic procedures have been associated with spreading cancer.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Either you escaped from IMH recently or need a much higher dose of your medicine. Don't know what shit you blabbering.